1st Trimester
Options

I'm new and ?

Hi! Its been a long 72 hour wait until I could post but I did get a few of my questions answered off of other posts. I'm looking forward to having a group of people to ask my questions to that are going through the same things I am :)

One thing I haven't seen on here is breast tingling... normal? It almost feels like let down but I'm only 5w 2days. I didn't have this at all with my first pregnancy.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm new and ?

• Options

Yes.  Body is going through a lot of changes right now, so a lot of crazy things are happening.

My nips sometimes feel like their on FIRE.  Which I guess you could consider a tingly feeling.

• Options
    No two pregnancies are alike.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like to refer to this as "sriracha nipples".  My poor girls have more than doubled in size in the last 3 weeks and feel like giant, burny bags of bruise.  I'd happily take "tingling"

January Signature: Favorite "mean girl" from television - Margaery Tyrell and Cersei Lannister, I can't choose between them.
    reaction animated GIF

game of thrones margaery tyrell gif

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It feels like I am getting stabbed with needles.

It almost feels like let down but I'm only 5w 2days. I didn't have this at all with my first pregnancy.

I don't remember experiencing let down... DD never latched on, so I had to pump. I hope we have better success this time.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"