September 2014 Moms

@SmileyGirl18

Can you or another non-banned mod shed some light on what the fresh hell is going on with these new "guidelines"...?

So, is the TOU the same? What exactly are the guidelines? And what on earth does the following sentence mean:
Please note, the Guide does not change our amazing moderators’ activities here at The Bump.

What's the deal with the guidelines post being incomplete, RE "what do moderators do" section (kind of important, eh?)

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
       Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
       Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: @SmileyGirl18

• oooookie dokie.

seems kinda silly to post new guidelines without first directing the mods in how they are to be used. way to go TB, thinking things through.

• The answers will never come. It's all going to be blamed on some random crazy hackers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Can/will they in ban people? Not that they would wanna come back though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Can/will they in ban people? Not that they would wanna come back though.
    I am not sure what you are asking
    damn auto correct. Unban people.

• i'm still laughing at the verbiage - if the mods are so "amazing" then why this shitshow? why take away all the crowns and start banning left and right?

they want to have their cake and eat it too.

• Hope your little one gets well quickly!
  • T&Ps. How everyone gets better soon!

• Hope your LO feels better soon Smiles.
  • Hope your LO feels better soon!
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am sorry your LO has RSV. I hope he gets better soon. Sending you strength and energy to take care of him and your 2 year old!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"