1st Trimester

5 weeks 2 days! just nervous!!

Hi y'all! I am nervous and excited!! Hope y'all are too! God has blessed us with a gift!! Please share any thoughts or concerns you're having! 5 weeks and almost 3 days! Ready to see my baby for the first time but my Dr won't see my until 10 weeks! Patiently awaiting my appointment! Cramps, bloating, slight food cravings, mood swings, ...waiting for some nausea, but would be okay if it didn't come right away!!

Re: 5 weeks 2 days! just nervous!!

• First off congratulations!

I have just found out I am pregnant with my second. I felt just as nervous the first time and people told me that there is nothing you can do to cause a miscarriage at this stage , most of them happen because the embryo isn't viable in the first place. I know it's hard not to worry but just try to relax and enjoy the excitement!

I got my BFP yesterday morning and then got spotting in the evening so have been worrying that it is a CP, though it seems to have stopped now!
  • Congrats on your BFP! 
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Loading the player...
  • I found out on Tuesday and I am so excited. I didn't expect to see a positive. I have been cramping on and off for the past four days and I had spotting two nights ago that scared me. I have an appt Feb 4th. My breasts are sore and I am nauseous. I have to constantly keep eating clementines and grapes. They seem to help. I am four weeks and 4/5 days, I am just trying to stay excited and not worry. Congrats on the BFPS!!!
  • Congratulations! I'm 5 weeks also and minor symptoms. My boobs hurt so badly especially when I first get up in the morning. No nausea yet. I'm super moody and achy especially my back. First ob appointment Feb 10th. Super excited. My first baby.
  • Holy exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your pregnancy though. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Hi Everyone!!!!! I just found out this week that i am pregnant!!!!! I just had my first ob appmt today and i am 5 weeks.....this is my first baby and we ( husband and i ) are super happy!!!!!!! We were soooooo surprised also because we just had a long talk this past saturday (1/11/15) that we were gonna try for children this year and here we are 5 weeks along!!!!!! Im all smiles, queasy, crampy and insane mood swings!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"