October 2014 Moms

A note about the updated guidelines

edited January 2015 in October 2014 Moms
You notches are awesome, and we have had absolutely no issues since @pnwlover12 and myself have become mods.  In fact, even when Jalopy was mod, the only issues that existed were a result of Japoly's personal interpretation of the TOU and her desire to add shit that wasn't even there.

If you have questions, please ask myself or PNWlover so that we may go to BumpMay.  You can also send BumpMay a PM if you would like to speak to her directly and do not want to use us as liaisons. 

The culture of our board is not hostile, and is not one full of harassment.  If someone reports one of you for something that's a shade of grey PNW and I will have your back, but since the culture of the bump seems to be changing, who knows if we will always have final say for things that happen on our boards.  We have not heard that this will be the case, but let's err on the side of caution.

I love my notches and I don't want to see warnings being issued when we have gone like 90 days or something without a warning being issued period.  

Anyway, if you have questions please let us know.  I'm only going to keep this pinned for 24 hours due to creepers.

Sincerely,
My name is not Jalopy

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

Re: A note about the updated guidelines

• Loading the player...
  • Updating guidelines again?! UGHHHHHH!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • rosalie12rosalie12 member
    edited January 2015
    Love you notches. :smiley:

• So I read through the new guidelines. I agreed with them (and chuckled at the "[insert link here]" gaffes. I agree with everything and fully approve UNTIL we're no longer allowed to tell someone they are "acting" like an asshole or to tell them to fuck off??
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"