1st Trimester
Options

Multiples?

Mothers of multiples what were your early indicators that you were pregnant with more then one baby?

Re: Multiples?

• Options
    When I went to the doctor yesterday at supposed 4 weeks she performed an internal exam and seemed perplexed bc I "felt" farther along then the date I gave her would indicate. Just curious what this could indicate if anything.
  • Options
    How far off could my dates be? I know I definitely got my period the month before.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes she scheduled me for a sonogram next week bc I was measuring large. So I guess we shall see.
  • Options
    Going for one next week
  • Options
    It wouldn't have any relevance to multiples. The ultrasound will be the only way to pin point how far along you are, and whether there is more than one baby there.
  • Options
    Man you people are rude.
  • Options

Man you people are rude.

Lol
  • Options
    I agree that an ultrasound is the only way to know, but I'll play. For me it was debilitating tiredness which since this is my first pregnancy I thought was the normal level of tiredness and I just assumed I was a wimp but when I found out it made more sense. I also had frequent cramping and lower back pain to the point that my doctor sent me to the er to get checked out and that's when I found out that there were two babies.
  • Options
    Man you people are rude.

• Options
    Oh and here's the original post not even 24hrs prior to this one.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12519422/uterus-measuring-large-multiples#latest
  • Options
    Man you people are rude.
    May I ask who was rude? You asked the same question the day before and got the same answers. It's like a 4 year continuing to ask why.  You can't get upset that people are getting frustrated when you are creating repeat posts. 
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    just curious about the debilitating exhaustion and the cramping and back pain how far along were you when this started happening ? 
  • Options
    I agree that an ultrasound is the only way to know, but I'll play. For me it was debilitating tiredness which since this is my first pregnancy I thought was the normal level of tiredness and I just assumed I was a wimp but when I found out it made more sense. I also had frequent cramping and lower back pain to the point that my doctor sent me to the er to get checked out and that's when I found out that there were two babies.
    Sorry and only asking because this is my second pregnancy and I feel like with my son I was ready to go and now I can barely get out of bed im so tired also I thought maybe something might have been wrong because I was having some weird cramping I did not experience during my first pregnancy 
    Thanks 
     Jackie 
  • Options
    Did OP break the new TOU by calling us rude?? I think I will report her! lol
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Sorry and only asking because this is my second pregnancy and I feel like with my son I was ready to go and now I can barely get out of bed im so tired also I thought maybe something might have been wrong because I was having some weird cramping I did not experience during my first pregnancy 
    Thanks 
     Jackie 

It was all in the first ten weeks for me. They missed a baby at my six week scan. The tiredness was to the point that I could lie in bed all day and still be so tired I felt sick. I'm not sure how much cramping is normal but it seemed abnormal for what I was reading and my doctor asked specifically if I was having back pain. Then had me go to the er. I hope that answers your questions. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"