6% 5 votes
Hermione
46% 38 votes
SS*
30% 25 votes

Re: Favorite HP character...

• andrieyaandrieya member
    edited January 2015
    I vote snape too....or maybe I just love the way Alan rickman played him.

Had to edit to say that I read all the books!---but after seeing the first movie, you can't help but picture the actors while reading.
  • Loading the player...
  • This was hard!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hagrid!!
    Dumbledore

• I love Mrs Weasley (mostly from the last movie when she calls Bellstrix a bitch) and love Professor Mcgonagall (spelling?)

Also a huge fan of Sirius and professor lupin!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is so harrddd why do you doo this to meeeee???!????

No kidding!

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• I have always loved Ron. Remus Lupin is a VERY close second. It took me awhile to like Hermione for some reason but I got over that by POA. Same with Ginny. Oh and I also love Neville!! And Fred and George and really all of the Weasleys!

• Fred and George

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I love them all! We're leaving for my convention in Florida on Friday and if we have enough time we're going to try to go to Harry Potter world in Universal. 
    O14 January Signature Challenge- Snow Fails

• swise22 said:

I love them all! We're leaving for my convention in Florida on Friday and if we have enough time we're going to try to go to Harry Potter world in Universal. 

TOTES JELLY. Went there for our honeymoon. While we were there Diagon Alley was being built. I was so sad we were too early to go to Diagon Alley.

imageimageimage

• swise22 said:

I love them all! We're leaving for my convention in Florida on Friday and if we have enough time we're going to try to go to Harry Potter world in Universal. 

TOTES JELLY. Went there for our honeymoon. While we were there Diagon Alley was being built. I was so sad we were too early to go to Diagon Alley.
    When we lived in Orlando a few years ago we had annual passes to Universal so Hogsmead was our hangout. Diagon Alley was just being built when we moved away and its driving me crazy that we haven't been there yet!

• Sirius Black! My BFF got me his wand I ran around doing spells all day! I'm working on a baby sleeping one I promise.
  • Hermione is my favorite main character. But I love Prof. McGonagall and Hedwig.

FFSC, I balled when Hedwig died. Devastated.

eta: spelling. Thanks @MrsSinner402‌

You know I got you on HP spellingz. I could also let @Saragoeswest‌ know that it's Gryffindor. :D
    I suck again!

imageimageimage
  • I picked Harry as my favorite of the main three characters, but there really needed to be more choices! No Dumbledore? Snape?! Because I love me some Snape.

Looks like I'm in the minority here that I never really liked Dobby. He was annoying! Didn't shed a tear when he died, but I cried my eyes out when Dumbles did and honestly I was down in the dumps for like a week afterward. :'(
  • FamousEa said:

I hate Daniel Ratcliffe as Harry Potter.
    Learn to act !

What? Really? I thought he was great, I really didn't like Rupert Grint as an actor, he got better but I really thought Daniel Radcliffe did an excellent job.
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Rupert was amazeballs! And he's gorgeous. =P~

imageimageimage

• I picked Harry as my favorite of the main three characters, but there really needed to be more choices! No Dumbledore? Snape?! Because I love me some Snape.

Looks like I'm in the minority here that I never really liked Dobby. He was annoying! Didn't shed a tear when he died, but I cried my eyes out when Dumbles did and honestly I was down in the dumps for like a week afterward. :'(

=))

imageimageimage

• FamousEa said:

FamousEa said:

Learn to act !

What? Really? I thought he was great, I really didn't like Rupert Grint as an actor, he got better but I really thought Daniel Radcliffe did an excellent job.
    He definitely got better but gorgeous? I'm not sure I can jump on that train..
    What can I say? I have a soft spot for good looking gingers. ;)

imageimageimage

• FamousEa said:

FamousEa said:

Learn to act !

He definitely got better but gorgeous? I'm not sure I can jump on that train..
    What can I say? I have a soft spot for good looking gingers. ;)

I love that Ed Sheeran music video with Rupert in it. Cracks me up.

imageimageimage
  • Late to the party, as always. Neville, seriously. Because he was such a good, innocent kid, his parents went nuts, and he was almost the Chosen One. Andplusalso, the actor turned out pretty hot.

So hot.

imageimageimage
  • Fred and George are my favs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"