December 2014 Moms

Dear baby..

Dear baby,
You fell asleep immediately after eating and that was awesome. You also slept like a log while I put some dishes away and sterilized some bottles (one handed), which was also awesome. So why is it that the moment I sit down on the couch you are wide awake and screaming, but as soon as I stand up, you're quiet and peaceful again? Your position never changed!

Anybody else having one of those nights where you need to have a talk with your LO? Feel free to make your complaints public. Haha. It'll make you feel better and, in my case, give you a distraction for a couple mins.
image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.

Re: Dear baby..

• Our DD is the same way with sitting! In the evening she will lose her mind if we sit down while holding her after she has, seemingly, fallen asleep. As soon as we stand again, happy sleepy baby. Dh calls her a con artist when she does that.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • RN536 said:

Dear baby, it's 2:30 am and I am tired. Why do you wait until after I have changed your diaper and buttoned your pajamas back up to poop again? Couldn't you have done that before I changed you? Now I have to start over. Next time do all your business before I change you. Thank you

Haha yes. Always. It never fails.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Dear G,

I really wish you would cooperate more for your Dad. He is still very nervous and is trying hard. You also scare the shit out of him.

Thanks,
    Mom
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• Dear Baby,

Why whenever we're anywhere but our own home do you decide you're starving, but then just sit there with your mouth wide open just in time for letdown so that you and I both get soaked with milk in public? It's just a little bit embarrassing and you wouldn't have to move to the other side just to take two sips if you wouldn't have let all of that go to waste in the beginning.

And while you're at it, it would be nice if you wouldn't start yelling at my boob in those occasions just because you're sleepy and don't want to admit it. It makes people think I'm forcing you to nurse, even though you're really forcing yourself.

But hey, keep up the good work on getting cuter every day. I can tolerate pretty much anything because of that.

Love you,
    Mom
  • Dear baby,

Please try and figure out this night/day thing here consistently. It's not okay to trick me into thinking you've gotten it figured out and then decide that you want to sleep all day and party all night. Mommy has to go to work tomorrow so please be nice to me tonight.

PS. I love your smiles so it's okay if you keep doing that :)

Love, mom

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear baby,

I know you know how to latch properly, so why are you starting to get fussy and root endlessly even though the boob is right there? Also , I swear you've started licking the tip of my nipple lately and it feels really weird.

This!!!! Exactly!! I get soooo weirded out when she licks my nipple! She's acting like she doesn't know what a boob is for and it grosses me out when she plays with it!!

•  Dear baby, I KNOW you are tired...and I KNOW you can sleep in your RNP/Crib/ my arms for longer than 10 minutes because you do it every night, so why is it you cannot manage to sleep for more than 20 mins at a time during the day?  
    Haha...this is the same as me.  Baby sleeps in her bassinet for 3 hours at night, but won't sleep in it longer than 15 minutes during the day. 
    BFP #1 - 03/13 Ectopic @ 5 weeks
    BFP#2 - 09/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #3 - 12/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #4 - 04/14   EDD - 9/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dear baby,

The woman's blog I read said to swaddle you as soon as I notice tired signs then leave you awake in your crib with white noise and you'll magically drift off. This of course would prevent you from being overtired as you always are. Well I'm sorry that I'm strapped to the pump and you're crying and your daddy is at work.

Dear lady, you are full of shit.

Sincerely,
    Tired and ever so frustrated momma
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dear baby,

I love you

Love,
    Your mommy
  • Dear baby,

You are the cutest stinking thing I have ever laid eyes on. Please don't get big. You are also too young to know how to fight sleep already, just give in. Sleep is good. We love sleep!

Love,
    Mommy
  • Dear baby,

As long as you sleep well at nights, I can handle you being fussy during the day. But that being said I hope you move past this phase soon.

Love, mommy
    DD born December 2014!
  • Dear Baby,
    Love that you sleep well in your swing but at night can you please sleep in your bassinet so I can sleep in my bed? That would be super swell!

-Mommy
  • Dear Baby,

Thank you for sleeping through your brothers screaming fits today. He will hopefully start acting better soon but hes adjusting to having you here with us.

Love,
    The lady your currently sleep eating on
  • Dear Baby,

Bless you for the uninterrupted 7 hours of sleep last night. I woke in a panic and ran to your room to make sure you were breathing. You were, and that was awesome. It was extra spectacular as today was Dad's first day back to work and I was pretty nervous.

However, you've been sleeping for the last 4 hours which gravely concerns me for tonight, yet I feel so awful when I wake you with a diaper change and you let out that little wail with the accentuated "w" at the beginning of your "w-aaaa-h". Please wake up.

Love,
    Temporarily Rested Mama
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"