Infertility
Options

Anyone have success with Femara and Ovidrel?

Hello, My husband and I have been trying to conceive since June. Due to my age (38), my doc sent us to a RE and we did our first IUI on New years Eve with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. This TWW is killing me, as I'm sure it does everyone. I have had AF type cramping for the past 4 days, which can be good or bad from what I read. Not supposed to take a HPT until 1/14 but cheated and have taken them to test our of my trigger. Took one today (10dpiui) just in hopes I might be one of those lucky ones who test + this early...of course BFN. I have a 20 year old daughter, but desperately would like one more.

Re: Anyone have success with Femara and Ovidrel?

• Options
    DyorkDyork member
    edited January 2015
    Hey, if you're looking for some awesome success stories check out the Pregnant after IF or Success after IF boards. Most ladies here are on IVF trying for #1. Also head over and lurk on the TTTC board. They're mostly doing IUIs and have monthly check ins. Good luck though, that TWW is the longest 2 weeks ever. *edit - I should probably also note to make sure to read the Read Me First posts on the IF and TTTC board
  • Options
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"