Cloth Diapering

~~~BOOK CLUB READING GOAL~~~

Okay ladies.  We're going to read through Chapter 4.  So read Chapter 4 and stop at Chapter 5.  That's roughly 40 pages.  Sound good?  I'll do the check-in on Wednesday, the 14th.  I'll post some food for thought in the check-in, but please feel free to write down your own questions, comments or anything you'd like to discuss and post it in the check-in as well. 

Aaaaaaaaand Go!

Re: ~~~BOOK CLUB READING GOAL~~~

• Woohoo! Thank you Stoney
  • Thanks Stoney! I'm so excited for this book.

• Loading the player...
  • You did it stoney! Way to go. I've already read 2 chapters. I had to make myself quit.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Oh, was I not supposed to be done with the book already?
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • You guys better be lying or you're out of the book club!  I wield all the power of Book Club.  Muwah ha ha!
  • TJ1979 said:
    You did it stoney! Way to go. I've already read 2 chapters. I had to make myself quit.
    Seriously, what if I said to only read the first chapter? What then, TJ?

• TJ1979 said:

You did it stoney! Way to go. I've already read 2 chapters. I had to make myself quit.

Seriously, what if I said to only read the first chapter? What then, TJ?

Then I would be in trouble like ITK amd OR.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Ok- even worse, remind me what book? I'm a Kindle gal, so I'll download it now.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oops, I thought I was going to get behind, so I started reading it and am to Chapter 17. I will stop reading and go back to the first 4 chapters.

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

• Every time.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • You're all fired from book club.  I have very little self control and even I stopped at chapter 4. Geez Louise.  
  • Chapter 4 was a terrible place to stop! (Although I could probably say that about any chapter lol) I want to know what happens!

• I stopped, but it wasn't easy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I want to know what happens, too!  It's a fast read.  We'll read more than four chapters next week and I'll post the check-in today or tomorrow for anyone who is anxious to discuss.  I don't want to wait until Wednesday, haha.
  • I'm not sure if I'll get the reading done (feeling a bit woozy today) in time, but go ahead and post the check-in when you are ready. I won't click on it until I've done the reading.
  • For all of you cheaters, there are a couple of Cliff Notes type books available as a companion to this book.  You can borrow one of them for free on Kindle and some of them are a few bucks.  They have chapter summaries, which might make it easier to remember what happened in particular chapters.
  • I'm not sure if I'll get the reading done (feeling a bit woozy today) in time, but go ahead and post the check-in when you are ready. I won't click on it until I've done the reading.
    We'll keep the thread going for a few days.  I don't want to leave anyone behind, either.  I think you'll find that if you do get the time to read it, you'll want to do it all in one sitting.
  • Just finished chapter 4!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
    We'll keep the thread going for a few days.  I don't want to leave anyone behind, either.  I think you'll find that if you do get the time to read it, you'll want to do it all in one sitting.
    I'm not going to fall too far behind. I just thought I was going to read today but I'm not feeling up to it. Mainly I just wanted to say not to wait on my account, because I'm not going to spoil it for myself by reading the thread before I'm ready.
  • I want to know what happens, too!  It's a fast read.  We'll read more than four chapters next week and I'll post the check-in today or tomorrow for anyone who is anxious to discuss.  I don't want to wait until Wednesday, haha.

Wahhh! My weekend was too crazy... I'll get on it tomorrow.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"