September 2014 Moms

BFing Mamas- Breakfast Replacement?

I'm looking for a new granola bar to eat as a breakfast replacement.  Something with ingredients that would be in a lactation cookie, but that I don't have to make.  I know they sell lactation cookies, but I feel that they cost a lot due to a narrow market.  Are there any mainstream products that could be used for lactation?  For example, there is a KIND bar with flax seed in it.  I am going to try those, but would love other options!!

Re: BFing Mamas- Breakfast Replacement?

• Anything with oats works for me. Oatmeal bars? Or Squares?
  • I just add flax seed and brewers yeast to my Oatmeal. Is the 3 ingredients in most lactation cookies. I've added it to shakes too.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I just eat oatmeal and I notice a diff in my supply when I pump the days I don't.
  • I second just adding Brewers yeast and flax to oatmeal. I throw some peanut butter too to mask the taste a little.
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love oatmeal, but I'm really looking for something already made- just a grab-and-go breakfast. I have so much to do to get ready for wry that I'd like to eliminate one thing if I can. Making oatmeal isn't hard, but i have to measure it out, make make sure I have a bowl to take to work, then take the time to heat it up once I get there. Haha I know it's not much, but I'd rather find another option.

I'll try the Kashi bars!! Those sound awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"