New Jersey Babies
Options

Princeton OB/GYN thoughts?

I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant (I'm happy and terrified at the same time!) with our first child and was thinking about using the Princeton OBGYN at the Plainsboro Hospital site as my doctor. Based on the online calculator, I'm about 5 weeks along. My husband and I moved here in November 2014 so we're not established with anyone yet. 

Has anyone used this hospital or practice? I know the Plainsboro site is relatively new, but I'm hoping someone has had some experiences or knows someone who has used them. Doctor recommendations through the practice are welcome as well. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Princeton OB/GYN thoughts?

• Options
    yes, i love this practice!!!! Dr. Friedman is the head of obgyn at princeton UMC and he is wonderful.  They make you see all the doctors in the practice throughout your pregnancy, but you will mostly see your primary doctor.  I have a friend that had Dr. Petraske deliver her baby (also part of the practice) and had a great experience
  • Options
    Thanks! I have my second appointment with them on Monday. They were great my first time. I found out that I'm potentially high risk because I have a blood clotting disorder, but I'm hoping I have no issues otherwise. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr seims is awesome- I had teins and dr seims and dr gross did my c section-
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"