Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

HIigh Chair

I am over from August 2014 and I an looking to buy a high chair for my DD who is 5 months at the moment. I have looked at the Graco Blossom, Tripp Trapp and an Ikea one. Does anyone have suggestions?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HIigh Chair

• Options
    We have a Fisher Price space saving high chair and love it. We have a Chicco one that we used for our DD and started using for DS. It's a great high chair but I was tired of dealing with moving it around.
  • Options
    I forgot to mention I can not use one that attaches to a chair. We are currently liveing with my parents because I am taking care of my dying mother and My dad will not let us use one that attaches to a chair. 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Then the Chicco one (I got it at Target) is nice. It folds up well for storage. I'm sorry about your mom. That's rough.
  • Options
    I have an Ikea one that is all plastic and I love it. It was $20 - can't beat it! Cleans easily and does what it needs to do.  
  • Options
    We have the boon high chair. I cannot express how much I love this high chair compared to the one I had for my older 3. Super easy to clean and fits younger smaller babies.
  • Options
    I love my OXO highchair. Stylish and table height. For 6 mos up to 5 years old. Now that is partical and work for us!
  • Options
    The Fisher Price one is great. It's light and so easy to move from room to room. The tray lifts out for easy cleaning too
  • Options
    I LOVE my GRACO Blossom 4 in1. It's not too bulky. LO fits great. The tray is not very large either which I really like (less to clean!). I like that it will transition with LO. 
  • Options
    khaalid00 said:

I love my OXO highchair. Stylish and table height. For 6 mos up to 5 years old. Now that is partical and work for us!

We just ordered this one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"