September 2015 Moms

Any Clomid babies

edited January 2015 in September 2015 Moms
I have always had very irregular periods ranging from every month to one every other year! I was diagnosed in my early teens with PCOS and have always feared not being able to have kids. I am now 22 years old married and was prescribed Clomid to take cycle day 2-5 for five days and I got my very first BFP on cycle 4 of Clomid Christmas Day! I Just want to encourage all the beautiful woman out there who are TTC with PCOS, it will happen. Just live healthily, seek medical advice, have faith and relax. For the women who used Clomid to help them concive please share your journey.

Re: Any Clomid babies

• This has been asked already, about 3 posts down from yours: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12512916/clomid
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Loading the player...
  • You obviously didn't get the message and relaxation plays a huge part when trying to concieve, whether you want to accept it or not.
  • You obviously didn't get the message and relaxation plays a huge part when trying to concieve, whether you want to accept it or not.
    That's really, really inconsiderate.  @cfearsy just told you that many women here have struggled to conceive for years, telling them to "relax" is condescending.  You should have quit where you were, I don't see this going well for you.
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image
                          Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                              

You obviously don't understand that saying "it will happen" to people who need to seek help and have struggled to get pregnant is really shitty. Congrats on getting pregnant, and I wish you nothing but the best for the next 9 months, but realize that many people here and elsewhere took more than 4 cycles to do so and still struggle to have a stress-free pregnancy.

Next time, think before you type something like that in a public forum... and search through the forum for questions that have already been asked.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • I would like to say, I too was diagnosed with PCOS earlier in 2014 and had my own concerns with conceiving. My Husband also decided that he would get checked out and learned that he had a low Sperm count. Interestingly, HE was put on Clomid and I was instructed to take birth control pills for approx. 4mos. Here we are about 7mos later and I find out I'm 3wks into my pregnancy. We are overjoyed but I have my concerns with having PCOS.....I am just making sure my diet is good and that I'm taking good prenatals- Rainbow Light- Prenatal One, along with DHS. Would love feedback from someone who has PCOS and successfully carried their babies full term or needed anything "extra" to do so. Thanks!
  • A debate is a waste of words when dealing with shallow minds.
    Lol. I guess you won't be hanging around here then. I'm sure our shallow minds will be lost without your wisdom and insight.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• OP just apologize and move on. What you said was wrong whether you realize it or not.
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Venessa88 said:
    A debate is a waste of words when dealing with shallow minds.
    OMG! RHOA GIF! I knew I liked you... Lol.
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Rogersb - PCOS should have no impact on your ability to carry a child to term.

I have Pcos. Had a daughter born exactly 40w. And pregnant with #2. Pcos impacts fertility not pregnancy. :) you're good.
  • hunter1242hunter1242 member
    edited January 2015
    You guys are horrid! Ffs relaxing is huge! And I don't know maybe it's because it happens to me after taking Clomid and freaking just relaxing.
    /msroseelizabeth I think you just got a bunch of catty women on this thread. What a shame!!! Happy pregnancy! Relax!!! Lol
  • @engenderlove‌ Thanks a bunch for this reassurance!!!!! Did you have to take any extra hormones or anything? I know In most cases women with PCOS have a lower level of progesterone.....and that is my concern.....I've had to wait since this past Wednesday (due to the holiday) to learn what my levels are.....hcg...progesterone....etc. And it has been SO hard! Prayerfully, I hear back from my doc, tomm like she stated! Again, thank you. Of course I am a nervous wreck as this is my first little one.....just trying to stay prayerful and put everything in God's hand. However it always helps when you have other ladies that can identify with your situation and offer sound advice. Thankful for This app!

• You guys are horrid! Ffs relaxing is huge! And I don't know maybe it's because it happens to me after taking Clomid and freaking just relaxing.
    /msroseelizabeth I think you just got a bunch of catty women on this thread. What a shame!!! Happy pregnancy! Relax!!! Lol

@hunter1242, yeah just a bunch of catty jerks who hate being told a bunch of untrue pregnancy myths that are horribly offensive to anyone who has suffered losses and infertility. What a shame indeed.

I have suffered two losses and struggled for years to conceive. You know when I got pregnant? When I relaxed... Stress plays a huge part in getting pregnant. I thought her post was encouraging. Oh and I am not offended by her post, but by your logic I should be I guess.
  • aditigirl said:

Mrshis09 said:

You guys are horrid! Ffs relaxing is huge! And I don't know maybe it's because it happens to me after taking Clomid and freaking just relaxing.

@hunter1242, yeah just a bunch of catty jerks who hate being told a bunch of untrue pregnancy myths that are horribly offensive to anyone who has suffered losses and infertility. What a shame indeed.
    I have suffered two losses and struggled for years to conceive. You know when I got pregnant? When I relaxed... Stress plays a huge part in getting pregnant. I thought her post was encouraging. Oh and I am not offended by her post, but by your logic I should be I guess.
    ----------------------------
    Well la di fucking DA. Who gives a shit if you aren't offended? I'm going to bet that a majority of women who have suffered IF and losses WOULD BE.

GTFO with your "I thought her post was encouraging" bs.

Okay, so who cares if they or you were offended? Double standards.
  • Mrshis09 said:

aditigirl said:

Mrshis09 said:

Well la di fucking DA. Who gives a shit if you aren't offended? I'm going to bet that a majority of women who have suffered IF and losses WOULD BE.

Oh and because I actually thought her post was encouraging is somehow an issue,yet you can post how it's bad and that's okay? We have a hypocrisy AND double standards.
  • Mrshis09 said:

Mrshis09 said:

aditigirl said:

Mrshis09 said:

Oh and because I actually thought her post was encouraging is somehow an issue,yet you can post how it's bad and that's okay? We have a hypocrisy AND double standards.

Where in her post did it say that women who suffered losses needed to relax?
  • aditigirl said:

Mrshis09 said:

Mrshis09 said:

Mrshis09 said:

aditigirl said:

Mrshis09 said:

Where in her post did it say that women who suffered losses needed to relax?
    ------------------------
    Are you this dense in real life?

Way to dodge the question. And no, I am not. Thankfully I can see hipocricy and double standards from a mile away. I can understand why everyone would be upset, 1. You have the fact that saying relax could be hurtful to some, and 2. She may have not had the hardship in the TTC journey as some, but what is happening in response to that is not a way to deal with it. She was trying to encourage someone who may have needed it. I'm sure everyone here has had a time in their life when they have done something and it's been taken out of context. Agreeing to disagree is something that should be thought about as an option.
  • I think there are some uneducated (on fertility - not in general) women on here that should check out the Resolve website.

And I'm sure you won't but as a women who has gone thru some IF I would like to put it out there that I never ovulated in my life until a doctor induced ovulation, therefor no amount of relaxation could have ever made me ovulate. While relaxing can help a person cope with any disease (for example a person with cancer can relax- and it can help get thru the battle. but it will not cure the cancer) it does not cure.

------------
    Razz *
    Me 24: PCOS & elevated Prolactin --- H 28: SA great
    Married <3 September 2012 -- TTC #1 Since September 2013

Femara 5mg + Ovidrel + TI + Progesterone
    = BFP!
    Beta #1:  12/24  371  -  Beta #2:  12/26  898

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"