March 2015 Moms

Anterior Placenta with Kick counts

Just wondering if any of you had/have an anterior placenta and had trouble counting kicks. I'd like to count them but because of the placenta placement in hardly feel then as it is. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)
TIA

Re: Anterior Placenta with Kick counts

• @etoille No need to be rude.  You're making this a very negative place.  Just so you know I didn't get a chance to search (was on my phone) and was just asking the question.  And remember this is a place to support one another not to be so harsh! Have a great New Year
  • u121693 said:

@etoille No need to be rude.  You're making this a very negative place.  Just so you know I didn't get a chance to search (was on my phone) and was just asking the question.  And remember this is a place to support one another not to be so harsh! Have a great New Year

You can still search on your phone.

Also where the fuck have you supported anyone else? Or do you mean this is a place for you to come ask for support with nothing in return?
  • Loading the player...
  • ruemorganruemorgan member
    edited January 2015
    u121693 said:

@etoille No need to be rude.  You're making this a very negative place.  Just so you know I didn't get a chance to search (was on my phone) and was just asking the question.  And remember this is a place to support one another not to be so harsh! Have a great New Year

You CAN search on your phone. Thats not a valid excuse.
  • You mean, you actually expect her to look. WITH HER EYES? My goodness next you'll be telling her to eat with her mouth or poop with her butt! You are INSANE.

Hah! Wait till you see what we do with our vaginas!
    -------
    Mostly a lurker, but had to tell you this cracked me up!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"