March 2015 Moms

**Thursday Ticker Change**

Happy New Year's!

This is for the ladies who move on to the next week on Thursdays!

How far along are you (weeks)?:

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?:

Any upcoming appointments?:

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?:

GTKY: New Year resolutions anyone? How well did you do on your resolution last year?

#1 BFP 11/6/12 EDD 07/19/13 Delivered 07/23/13 - Baby boy Everett John

#2 BFP 07/06/14 EDD 03/12/15

Re: **Thursday Ticker Change**

• Loading the player...
  • @mamajack86 Yes I definitely want to get back to going to the gym too, at least a few times a week. We started going right before I got my BFP, and then there was a few weeks where I just felt like crap and I haven't been back since.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cygnet15cygnet15 member
    edited January 2015

How far along are you (weeks)?: 31 weeks/pineapple. Having a single digit number of weeks remaining is really exciting, but also freaking me out :)

Any upcoming appointments?: Sometime next week (I have to reschedule) I'll have an ultrasound to check on growth because of my hypothyroidism. I know my TSH numbers have been steadily perfect for more than 2 months, and I'm seeing definite growth and lots of activity, so I'm not worried--more just excited I get to see my girl again.

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: It probably has a lot to do with the amount of lazing around I've been able to do over this winter break, but this kid's movement is off the charts right now. I'm getting kicked and prodded all day long. I've been through the worry of disturbingly quiet days before, so don't think I'm not happy as a clam about this. But at the same time I have gotten to the point of walking her around the house, trying to get her to go to sleep just so I can get a break!

GTKY: New Year resolutions anyone? How well did you do on your resolution last year? I feel like I have more post-pregnancy resolutions than new year's resolutions. Soon after the start of third tri I finally had to give up bike commuting when it got too exhausting. I know I'll have plenty of new priorities, but my body longs to be able to really work out again. Late pregnancy is a little like having a mild physical disability, and I find myself putting real thought into the ways I plan to enjoy the gift of my full physical range once I have it back again.

ETA Paragraph spaces.  My ipad negates all my spacing for some reason.

BabyFruit Ticker
    For Suzyq
    and all M15 Losses
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"