January 2013 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday/New Year's Day

Posting this early since I'm sure we will all have chaotic schedules the next few days. Let's share a few things!

What are you most thankful for from 2014?

What are you happy to leave behind in 2014?

Did you reach your 2014 goals?

What are you most looking forward to in 2015?

What is your biggest goal for 2015?
(I know this was discussed in the resolution post so feel free to skip)

Happy New Year everyone!!! Just over 6 hours for us on the easy coast!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thankful Thursday/New Year's Day

• Options
    edited January 2015
    We're already 9.5 hours into the new year! Fireworks are over the top in Manila for New Year's! We got on a roof and fireworks were being shot off in every direction.

We traveled a lot. DH's dad + sister and my parents visited us in the Philippines, it was my mom's first time overseas so that was pretty cool.

Nothing immediately happy to leave behind, just things to look forward to!

Didn't set any goals!

Going home! Manila has been our home for what'll be 2 years when we leave but I can't wait to get back to the States. 

I had a list on the other post but I'll add wanting to do the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and at least 1 5K while in the States.

Edited for formatting.
  • Options
    What are you most thankful for from 2014? Getting my new job and just all the time I've been able to spend with Taylor.

What are you happy to leave behind in 2014? Hopefully all of the negativity in my marriage. We will see.

Did you reach your 2014 goals? Well not my weight loss goal but career wise it was a good year.

What are you most looking forward to in 2015? Spending time with Taylor and making positive changes.

(I know this was discussed in the resolution post so feel free to skip) To lose the weight I need to and to find some me time.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What are you most thankful for from 2014? My family. My DH works so hard to support our family while I am a full time grad student. And I just love DD to pieces and can't wait to meet her little brother or sister!

What are you happy to leave behind in 2014? The stress! 400 hours of internship was intense. Plus 1st trimester of pregnancy put me on edge.

Did you reach your 2014 goals? I kept on trucking with grad school which was a goal. I always try to stay more organized but that's still a struggle.

What are you most looking forward to in 2015? Graduating from grad school (and hopefully getting a job) and meeting our new baby of course :)

(I know this was discussed in the resolution post so feel free to skip)
    To just be happy and healthy. I don't do resolutions but I am focused and ready to be done with school and be the best mom/wife I can be.

Happy New Year!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What are you most thankful for from 2014?  My DH and I really learning to be "in love" again.  2013 with the new baby was much harder on us than anticipated and 2014 was our rebuilding year.  I am so thankful that we have come full circle and just the joy of discovering our little girl.  

What are you happy to leave behind in 2014?  My old job.  I didn't realize how miserable it made me until I left.  I was there 7 years and can't believe how much happier and less stressed I am now.

Did you reach your 2014 goals?  Yup!  I weaned DD, got back to below prepregnancy size, and did some advancing in my career.  

What are you most looking forward to in 2015?  Hopefully making baby#2 and also my good friend's wedding.  Also I am SO excited for summer now that DD is older - should be fun!

What is your biggest goal for 2015?  Make a person. :)  Also amp up my fitness level again beforehand because it has gone to crap this year.  I am not looking to move mountains but I get winded looking at the treadmill. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A healthy new baby added to the family, a happy DS#1 who transitioned into big brotherdom better than we ever could have hoped, a happy and healthy marriage, and a happy and healthy family!

What are you happy to leave behind in 2014? Work drama and DH's old job.

Yes, we made a baby, had a baby and both DH and I got jobs that make us each much happier and allow us to spend more time with our kids!

Another year of maternity leave to spend with my kids laughing and playing!

Surviving the 4 month wakefuls while having a toddler too. Getting back to my Pre baby weight and possibly moving.

Happy New Year ladies! I wish you all love, happiness and good health!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    baby #2 on the way, and that our house is DONE with construction

the construction on the house, my mom being sick, anything bad work related, living with my ils for 2 months, construction on the house...pretty much anything besides disney and the new baby that happened in the back half of the year

no? i didn't have any really tbh.....

the new baby, finally being able to get settled in the house now that construction is done

would love to lose new baby weight as well as sophia weight....get down to pre-wedding weight would be fun....get dh a new better paying job, win the lottery- 2 kids in daycare is going to be insane.....get the house in order

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"