July 2015 Moms
Options

I can't stop crying!!! Lol

No matter what emotion I'm feeling, tears are evoked! Very embarrassing as a financial advisor...I keep saying allergies are making my eyes watery. Anyone else suddenly experiencing this?!

Re: I can't stop crying!!! Lol

• Options
    Ugh I'm so sorry. I've cried a few times at work and it can definitely suck when you have to deal with clients. Maybe you can take off early and just have some "you time" and just cry it out? Hope this passes soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too! For no reason really... It just starts. Have to invest in a good waterproof mascara.
  • Options
    Me too, I even tried to take some time to myself but that doesn't help everything makes me cry, and then a few hours later I think about why I was crying and just laugh at how stupid it was! Haha good luck I'm hoping it stops soon
  • Options
    It is so embarrassing in public places. The first Noeal song at church made me cry today lol...
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 
                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                                    
          Me- 28, DH- 32 ----> together six years, married June 2012
    TTC ---> since the wedding night
    Initial diagnosis of PCOS, currently labeled as unexplained infertility
    Clomid and trigger shot regimen
    BFP 12/20/13, EDD 8/25/2014, baby got his wings at 11 weeks and 3 days.
    IVF - 2 day6 frozen embryos transferred 11/5/14, 9 frozen babies
    BFP 11/9/14, EDD 7/24/2015

• Options
    Yep been like that all day. Haven't cried because I'm scared once I start it's not going to stop.. :( oh hormones
  • Options
    I haven't cried at work yet but SO tried to get me to watch Bambi and it sent me over the edge for easily 20+ minutes.
  • Options
    Crying for me is definitely a problem it's at least once a day
  • Options
    @mhuang1 Whoa, making you watch Bambi while pregnant? Not cool!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"