January 2015 Moms
Options

Little Baby No Name's Birth Story

So, Friday I worked until 5:30.  We went home to find coupons for a restaurant to take everyone out to eat.  I felt a small trickle and thought I was peeing myself around 6:30.  When it kept coming a bit at a time, I called the MW and packed my bag.  I wasn't feeling contractions, but they wanted me to come in and get some pit to make me contract as my water was definitely broken at this point.  (I had soaked through 2 overnight pads and my clothes.)  DH and I dropped the kids off at his grandma's, went to Best Buy to get a point 'n' shoot (The nikon coolpix does NOT come recommended by me) and went to D'angelo's to get a sandwich as I knew they wouldn't feed me until the baby came.  Made it to the hospital by 9.  My hospital is strictly a L&D hospital and it was a busy night.  I was in Triage until 3am.  The pit took forever to work and even though I was contracting the whole time, I didn't feel them until around 8 am.  I watched 2 Best of SNL's, Pineapple Express and a bunch of crap while waiting.  Got an epidural that didn't work so well.  Sure I couldn't feel my feet, but I felt every contraction and the birth.  MW came in around 9:30 and she was out within 5 minutes of pushing!  They saw how nervous DH was and said, "I assume you don't want to cut the cord", which he didn't and offered the job to me as I was holding her.  It was awesome!  

We have to narrow our Name List down; there are about 20 possibilities.
She was born the day before her EDD, on 12/27
9:52 am 
22" (my longest)
7lb 11oz (my lightest)

Eating a mix of expressed breast milk (having latch issues) and formula.  

Did not get a good picture at all; just video.  :(

Re: Little Baby No Name's Birth Story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"