February 2015 Moms

I am a new mom & just concerned ..

So I am 35 weeks today & I have been feeling like crap since sunday night. This past sunday I woke up to wetness on my inner thigh and notice it was wet on my shorts & a puddle in my underwear instead of the white discharge i get on a normal. i didnt know what to think so i just layed around then about 20min later i started to feel stomach pain really bad & when i went to whip it was alot of clear thick discharge on tissue. at that point idk what to do or think .. so i went to theER. they said that my water didnt break nor was i open, but my contractions were 3-6min apart and there was alot of discharge plus i was a little bit dehyrageted. they discharged meh & i went home .. later that night around 2:30/3:00am i started to feel these really bad cramps & stomach pain. where to the point that i couldnt sleep and couldnt lay comfortable at all. ever since then i have been going to the bathroom (constant diarrhea and vomiting). i cant keep nothing down nor do i have an appetite but i know i need to eat for the sack of my baby boy

Answers

• Have you spoke to your actual physician?

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yes, call your doctor or midwife.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Call your OBGYN!

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Another vote for call your Dr

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Holy ball sack! My serious advice as a STM who went through labor is to call your OB or hospital if you feel contractions that cause serious pain and are accompanied by excess fluids. Get in touch with the labor and delivery department in your hospital if your OB is not available. You never want to risk doing a home delivery without proper preparations. It's better to be the alarmist new mom than being stuck, scared and in labor.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Even if you weren't pregnant, I would tell you to call your doctor with those symptoms.
  • Please call your OB/Midwife. It will never hurt to have a second doctor's opinion. 
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • You should call your OB. Also did you go to L&D or the ER? Because 99% of ERs won't see you after you're 20 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"