February 2015 Moms

You might be nesting if...

2»

Re: You might be nesting if...

• DH started in nesting mode today. I'm excited he wants to clean; I just wish I wasn't too tired to help. This weekend we'll definitely get some stuff organized and cleaned.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• All I had to do was pack for a 4 day trip. Instead I pulled all the clothes out of my closet and refolded and organized them. I don't know who I am anymore.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yesterday I organized the coat closet and took down everything related to Christmas!! I feel so much better today. More organizing is scheduled for tomorrow!
  • I made a list for every room in the house, including washing walls and baseboards. I come home after work everyday and lay on the couch. Oh well the newborn can't lick the walls yet, right????
  • @twinklymama‌ only if I can use the carpet powder stuff! ;)
    Permission granted!
  • I'm screwed once the nesting kicks in.  Another fellow OCDer here. I've been cleaning and organizing things like usual, but now just have a shorter timeline.  
    TTC 1.0
    17 months TTC and 1miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy, rainbow baby born 2/16/15
    TTC 2.0
    16 months TTC, 2 chemical pregnancies, EDD 6/3/17
  • I have done, what husband man refers too as the great purge. Every room has been gone through and decluttered. Out of a two bedroom apartment we have dive 4 full suv loads to good will plus countless boxes and bags of trash.
    Now I am on the super clean kick. I spent thirty min yesterday deep cleaning the tracts for the closet doors! I hate to clean!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"