July 2015 Moms

Still waiting

Sorry I'm just not having a good morning and needed to vent! I'm still waiting for my first doc appt, not until January 8! I'm so frustrated I would like a real due date and I want to make sure everything is ok. This is our second and I saw the doc at 6 with my first, I feel like they are like this is old news if it's still there at 12 weeks then we will see you. I like things planned out and organized and I kinda want to start to plan our family vacation before the baby comes, I know that seems silly. Thanks for listening gals. Hope everyone has a fun New Years eve, I'll be drinking my Fre wine ( alcohol free wine- it's actually pretty good) makes me feel a little more a part of the party.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Still waiting

• Still waiting for my 1st appt on January 5. I will be 12 weeks then. I usually have my 1st appt between 9&10 weeks but with the holidays it was pushed to 12. I can't wait to see baby and know that everything is going well in there. The wait is awful.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm with you! Mine was supposed to be at 8 weeks, got pushed to 10 weeks cause of prior authorization confusion with my insurance, and then when I actually had the appt yesterday, I didn't even get to see the Doc! She was apparently in a delivery. So now it's Jan 9th, which is 11 weeks. So frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"