September 2015 Moms

Clicky Poll Wednesday anyone?

edited December 2014 in September 2015 Moms
What are your NYE plans? Share details if you want.

Clicky Poll Wednesday anyone? 60 votes

Staying in
68% 41 votes
Going out
20% 12 votes
Some other option
11% 7 votes

Re: Clicky Poll Wednesday anyone?

• Staying in, but having my husband's best friend and his fiancee come over for festivities. Just keeping it low-key... and secretly drinking seltzer instead of a mixed drink...
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • DH and I are SUPER lame; we're usually in bed by nine, and tonight will be no different.

Tomorrow I'm making the traditional beans, greens, and pork. YUM!
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • I will definitely be asleep. We might get pizza for dinner and watch a movie before passing out by 10.
  • Staying in. I plan on ordering too much food, letting the kid stay up like an extra hour, lol, and watching my DH drink up while I enjoy Apple cider. At least since he gets to drink, I get control of the TV. Chick Fliks for the win!
  • Ordering Thai food and watching a movie. I am thinking about getting those noise makers for my DD can play with them and we can have an eight o'clock countdown lol
  • Going out for dinner and midnight fireworks.  This is my favorite holiday.
  • Those of you with older kids or those that want to celebrate and go to sleep early, Netflix is streaming a countdown you can start at any time :)https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/netflix-helps-parents-trick-kids-new-years-countdown-20141230
  • We decided a few months ago that we would make a nice dinner and stay for NYE this year and I wouldn't have it any other way. 
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • DH and I are SUPER lame; we're usually in bed by nine, and tonight will be no different. Tomorrow I'm making the traditional beans, greens, and pork. YUM!

So glad you posted! My family has black eyed peas every year and I almost forgot until you reminded me!!

DH and I are going to a friend's house with another couple. I'm taking 7 layer dip and I can't wait to tear it up!!! DS is staying with his Nana.

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Feeling sick, so just relaxing at home by ourselves.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • We are definitely staying in, and I doubt I will see midnight. Plus if we go anywhere and hang out with friends the pregnancy jig will be up in a hurry for me on a drinking centric holiday.
    Yeah, I've already rehearsed the, "I drank a lot over Christmas so I'm taking a break tonight!" line I plan on using if I'm asked about my lack of drunkenness tonight when our two friends come over. Two bottles of flavored seltzer in my fridge at home have my name on them!
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • We're going to a movie and dinner and home for the kids' bed time hopefully. MIL is here all week so she's hanging with the girls.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Staying in. We'll be lucky if we stay up lol. 
  • We are having a quiet evening with some friends and family.  We will probably end up playing cards and board games all night.  I'm excited!
  • We are going to the Melting Pot but our reservation is at 10. We have had NYE there before and it was super fun, but I am questioning my ability to stay awake. I may have to take a nap when I get home from work.

YUM I am jealous! We haven't been to MP since before DS was born. I tried to copy one of their cheese fondues at home. It just wasn't the same. Womp womp.

• We usually have a party with all our friends. It's an awesome night! But we didn't want to ask anyone to babysit.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DH and I are going to dinner at an awesome Greek restaurant with my father and his wife. I'm ridiculously excited because I get to channel my destructive inner two year old and smash plates on the floor! :-bd
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP: 12/23/2014    EDD: 9/6/2015

Sept '15 January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"