Trying to Get Pregnant

***TWW Wednesday***

Good Morning!

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:
Timing:
Testing plans: 
Rants/raves/chart stalks:

GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you? 
Note: If you don't have time to take a Myers-Briggs test, just a general description about your personality would suffice.
Me:31 DH: 32
Together since 08/2008
Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
TTC#1 since 10/2014

Re: ***TWW Wednesday***

• Cycle/Month: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 24/10
    Timing: -3,-1,O,+1
    Testing plans: BFN with fake wondfos 12/30 (9DPO) and 12/31 (10DPO)... too early I know, but I felt like peeing on the fake for its fakey-fakeness. Will test again later with a real wondfo.
    Rants/raves/chart stalks: My chart is starting to look a bit triphasic, but it could just be the cold I had raising my temps the past few days. Either way, I'm happy that I switched from a regular digi thermometer to a BBT thermometer this month.

GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you? INTP. Heavy on the (I) Introvert and the (T) Thinking.
    Together since 08/2008
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • EuphonyEuphony member
    edited December 2014
    Cycle/Month: 4/4
    CD/DPO: 24/11
    Timing: not bad considering we have been staying with one of our parents or another the entire fertile week.
    Testing plans: I usually don't bother
    Rants/raves/chart stalks: I don'the often post in these threads because I actively avoid symptom spotting, but I just got a bit of a temp rise a 11 dpo and felt kind of optimistic.

GTKY: I am an INTP, so a bit of a weirdo. I find that stuff fascinating, though.
    *****Ticker Warning*****

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Euphony A fellow INTP, same cycle, same CD (and almost same DPO)… Can we be friends :)
    Together since 08/2008
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • EuphonyEuphony member
    edited December 2014
    @meerkatmillie‌ You are an INTP? That is awesome! I often feel a little out of place on boards full of women because I am a bit emotionally obtuse, so I try to avoid threads where I might put my foot in my mouth. It is nice to know there are some NT ladies around these parts.

ETA: And you have a temp rise too? We are twinsies. Good luck!
    *****Ticker Warning*****

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats @sdfonz619‌!!

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Congratulations @sdfonz619‌ ! That is a great end to 2014!
    *****Ticker Warning*****

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats @sdfonz619‌
    Married June 2013
    TTC #1 -February 2015
  • Congratulations @sdfonz619!!

Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 31/13

Timing: -4 and O

Testing plans: i suppose this afternoon but I probably shouldn't even waste a test.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: temp drop this morning. fully expecting period today at some point.

GTKY:
    an INFJ - "You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your deep thoughts, strong will and intuitive skills."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Congrats @sdfonz619‌ !!
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2014

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Work Out Fails
  • cabgirlcabgirl member
    edited December 2014
    ETA: Just now noticed the happy news above - congratulations @sdfonz619!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you! What an awesome start to 2015!

Cycle/Month: 5/5
    CD/DPO: 16/1
    Timing: -4, -2, O 
    Testing plans: I'm going to hold out as long as I can this cycle.
    Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm hoping I actually did ovulate, and that the high temp this morning wasn't actually caused by the fact that I did an oil treatment on my hair overnight and had my head wrapped in saran wrap. I probably won't know for sure for a few more days, since I'm definitely drinking tonight and expecting a higher than normal temp tomorrow.
    GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you? INFJ! I just took the test. It's been years since I've taken one of these, and I don't remember what my results were then. Apparently INFJs are rare. I feel speshul.
    Me: 30  DH: 45
    Married: 7/19/2014
    TTC #1 since 8/2014
    BFP 1/10/15 EDD 9/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

• Congratulations @sdfonz619!

Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 31/16

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing plans: I don't know. I'm over the bfns and being in limbo

Rants/raves/chart stalks: visiting my dad and OF COURSE my bbt falls underneath the bed while I'm asleep and this morning was totally shot as far as temping was concerned. FML. Spotting was pretty heavy yesterday morning so much that I thought it would turn into a flow but it didn't, and hasn't reappeared. Still having pre-M symptoms so I'm holding off counting yesterday as a ludicrously light flow. I'm nauseated, anxious, and having a symphonic range of cramping sensations so...whatever. My evens can't even. I'm so on edge right now that reason is about to evacuate the building.

GTKY: INTJ last time I took the test a few years ago.
    Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Congrats @sdfonz619!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Married to the love of my life since September 2013.
    TTC #1 since January 2014
    Met with RE Nov 2014: Cyst on left ovary. Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy 12/3 to remove cyst, endo, polyp, and fibroid
    12/14: Natural cycle = BFN
    1/15: Starting Femara for IUI #1

Chart Stalk Me
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
  • Lurking...
    Congrats @sdfonz619‌ ! I had a feeling last night that we were going to hear about a BFP soon! A happy & healthy 9+ to you and yours!
    12/2007  Engaged  *  1/2010 Married  *  2/2014 Started TTC
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again
    1/2015 BFP * 9/21/2015  EDD 

• Congrats @sdfonz619‌ !

CD/DPO: 28/see rant
    Timing: bad
    Testing plans: none. Temp dropped today.
    Rants/raves/chart stalks: I got a message from FF this am that it was drunk and couldn't understand my chart. My CH went away. I hope today is CD1 so I can move on from this one.

GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you?
    ISTJ
    VARIANT:
    ASSERTIVE
    ROLE:
    SENTINEL

Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • edited December 2014

CD/DPO: 24/7 (giggle)

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: starting Saturday at 10dpo

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: My thermometer sure does like to favor temps. I would think it's dying if it didn't do the same thing last cycle. I guess if I don't get my positive this month I'll be ordering a BBT like I should have done in the first place.

GTKY: ENFP I wish I would have read more before I closed this out lol I don't really know what much of this means.

ETA: ooops guess I should have copy pasted....I forgot timing and testing plans lol

My Ovulation Chart

TTC our first together <3
    Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• Congratulations @sdfonz619

Cycle/Month: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 25/10
    Timing: -1
    Testing plans: tomorrow AM
    Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm symptom spotting and need to stop!

GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you? Personality: INFJ, Variant: Turbulent, Role: Diplomat
  • @sdfonz619 Congrats!
    @Euphony ditto about the feeling a little out of place on boards full of women. I'm also working on not being emotionally obtuse.
    @bracingourselves Sorry your body is messing with you again, still have my FX for you
    @JuneBugMommy627 The descriptions for all of the personality types are here
    Together since 08/2008
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Lurking...
    Congrats @Venessa88‌ ! A happy & healthy 9+ to you and yours!
    12/2007  Engaged  *  1/2010 Married  *  2/2014 Started TTC
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again
    1/2015 BFP * 9/21/2015  EDD 

• Congrats @Venessa88‌!
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Congrats @vanessa88!
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Congrats @Venessa88‌. Love seeing all the bfps the past few days.
    Married June 2013
    TTC #1 -February 2015
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1
    CD/DPO:  21/4
    Timing:  -4, O (x2)
    Testing plans:  just realized that FF is recommending that I was until JANUARY 15TH to test!!  I was going to test on 1/8, which should be CD1.  January 15th seems like forever away!!  I just ordered some Wondfo's on Amazon and they aren't here yet, but I have a feeling I'll be staring them down once they arrive.
    Rants/raves/chart stalks:  So, I kind of feel like an idiot, because I posted in the TWW thread last week and was still a little bit misinformed about how my cycle days work.  This is my first cycle NTNP (we were TTA up until now), and I didn't realize that we HIO twice on my O day until a few days later.  I'll be over the moon if we get a BFP this month, but I'd also be 21 weeks pregnant on my wedding day. (Good thing my dress is big and fluffy!)  I've promised I won't let myself be sad about a BFN until after our wedding.

GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you? ESFJ
    I love the Myers-Briggs, I've taken it several times throughout college and adulthood, and although it changes slightly with the different stages of my life, its usually a very accurate picture of who I am.  I find that knowing my personality helps me to be objective in my decision making at work, and helps me to take into consideration the styles and personalities of others when I'm interacting with people.

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:  Workout Fails

• Congratulations @Venessa88‌ !
    *****Ticker Warning*****

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats @venessa88 !

As soon as I posted AF came so off to WTO for me! Guess I can drink all the drinks tonight!
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    edited December 2014
    sdfonz619 and @venessa88 !!!

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing plans: None yet

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Nothing really exciting for me. Having an increase in creamy CM. Maybe that's a good thing? 

GTKY: What personality type are you? I've taken this test a few times over the years. I never get the same results. Must mean I'm crazy or something. Wouldn't surprise me. 
  • Lurking ...

Congrats @sdfonz619 and @venessa88! H&H9 to you both!
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • cnf2013 said:

sdfonz619 and @venessa88 !!!

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Nothing really exciting for me. Having an increase in creamy CM. Maybe that's a good thing? 

GTKY: What personality type are you? I've taken this test a few times over the years. I never get the same results. Must mean I'm crazy or something. Wouldn't surprise me. 
    I am 4 DPO and have noticed an increase in creamy CM as well. Is this something that typically happens post-O? This is the first time I have used FF to pinpoint O, so I've never really paid attention to CM patterns before.

• franny61390franny61390 member
    edited December 2014

CD/DPO: CD 25/ Not sure on the DPO. I got lazy with testing this cycle, but if i had to venture a guess I would say 5/6 DPO.

Timing: Not the best because of the holidays, but not terrible.

Testing Plans: I will try to hold off until by projected CD 1... all the way until January 10th! I have long cycles :(  ... Needless to say I will probably give in before then.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: No symptoms really. My boobies were a bit painful yesterday. I would very much like to be pregnant this cycle, but I am afraid our timing was off. We had regular sex, so I am hoping that will see us through.

GTKY: What Meyers Briggs personality type are you? INFJ

• Congratulations to @sdfonz619 and @Venessa88! Wishing yo both a H and H 9 mos!

Cycle/Month: 5/4
    CD/DPO: 22/8
    Timing: -3 -2 -1 +1
    Testing plans: Sunday. Yay for not testing this morning and expressing self control! :D
    Rants/raves/chart stalks: I think the main reason why I'm feeling more impulsive is because it is my first time temping and being without an RE's help. I'm having a hard time trusting the process and my body without professional oversight.

GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you? The first ISFJ, a turbulent sentinel!

Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Congrats  @sdonz619 and @vanessa88 - what a wonderful way to kick off 2015!!  We can all toast to you tonight!

Cycle/Month: 5/4
    CD/DPO: 16 
    Timing: Good
    Testing plans: January 10th
    Rants/raves/chart stalks:

GTKY: What [Myers-Briggs] personality type are you? ENTJ
    I am so surprised by the number of introverts - you lovely ladies had me fooled!

TTC since September 2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• sdfonz619 and @venessa88 !!!

I am 4 DPO and have noticed an increase in creamy CM as well. Is this something that typically happens post-O? This is the first time I have used FF to pinpoint O, so I've never really paid attention to CM patterns before.
    Not entirely sure. Last month was my first time tracking CM and I slacked after I O'ed. Dr. Google seems to have mixed reviews on whether or not it means anything. I'm not putting too much stock in anything, I've always been heavy on the CM my whole life, this is just the first time in my life I've ever given an extra thought to it. 

Butting in...

I get a large increase in creamy CM post-O but it varies on the timing (never been pregnant). Sometimes it's early on and sometimes not until 12dpo. Unfortunately, CM isn't a predictor of pregnancy.
    Thanks, @getzystark.  I like knowing the reasons for things.  Its easier to reign in the crazy when I know what to expect.  :)

• @akraus2015‌ I dry up for a few days post-o and then intermittently get creamy or sticky cm. it's not as far as I know a predictor of anything during your LP. It's also common toget some cm before M as your cervix opens back up to allow for blood flow.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 since 10/14

Butting in...

I get a large increase in creamy CM post-O but it varies on the timing (never been pregnant). Sometimes it's early on and sometimes not until 12dpo. Unfortunately, CM isn't a predictor of pregnancy.
    Pretty much what I figured. Thanks!
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Testing Plans: Jan 4

Rants/Raves/Chartstalks: I just started charting two days ago, and I have a question...When you drink, is the next day temp is not an accurate data point?My first day temp was 97.37, and today was 98.14. I went to a party and drank heavily last night. This higher temp is from the 7 cocktails?

GTKY:
    PERSONALITY:ENFP
    VARIANT:TURBULENT
    ROLE:DIPLOMAT

I am also ENFP! I've read a lot around here about drinking raising your temps. You can mark it as "drinking" so you'll remember why you had a spike when you look back. I temp every day at the same time as opposed to the first time I wake up or after 3 solid hours and I've not noticed a spike after drinking. I don't think that is common though. Did you sleep with a sweater on? Get up before temping?

My Ovulation Chart

TTC our first together <3
    Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• :lurking:

@Venessa88 I may have just yelped a little bit at my desk just now... NBD.

CONGRATS! I'm so freaking excited for you!!! :)

Also, @GetzyStark - I've always loved you, there is no secret in that, but your siggy is my favorite. I didn't know it was possible to love you more.

:backing out:  

--------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"