September 2015 Moms

Preg. After ectopic

Hopefully there isnt another thread i should have posted this on, but anyone else in the same boat? I start beta testing today, and by monday we should have a good feeling if we are "in the clear" at this point!
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preg. After ectopic

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  I had an early MC / CP last month & that was very hard, but I'm excited to be here now.  There are several PgAL girls here & you'll find a lot of support.  Congrats for Sept 2015, & FX for great betas!
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image

• After a CP earlier this month, we are hoping this will be our sticky bean!  I am sorry for your loss and wish you all the best.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I have had 2 M/C, the most recent being an ectopic and so hoping that this one sticks! The weeks before the first u/s sure can feel nerve wracking at times!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks ladies! It sure is nervewracking, but this pregnancy is already very similar to my pregnancy with my daughter, as opposed to my ectopic. Hoping it stays that way :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

• cvh1975cvh1975 member
    edited December 2014
    I had an ectopic pregnancy back in April. I was 6 weeks along by the time it was discovered. As a result, I had to have surgery to remove the embryo and my left tube. I'm currently 4 weeks and I go to the Dr. next week. I feel like a huge load will be lifted once I hear that he/she is nestled into my uterus. Best wishes to you and all the September 2015 moms! 
                                      BabyFruit Ticker

S15 January Siggy Challenge-Happy Dance

image  image

• Cvh1975, we are "tube buddies". My left is gone now too.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Add me to the buddy list I lost my left tube in June. Hopefully this little guy decides to stick around.
  • Had an ectopic in September and lost my right tube, 4 weeks preg now. See my dr at 6wks for an US, as my ectopic made itself known at 7 wks. I'm having almost no symptoms of preg now as compared to my ectopic where I had a lot of preg symptoms
  • Had an ectopic in September and lost my right tube, 4 weeks preg now. See my dr at 6wks for an US, as my ectopic made itself known at 7 wks. I'm having almost no symptoms of preg now as compared to my ectopic where I had a lot of preg symptoms

Mine was the total opposite. I remember being shocked at my bfp, and then very few if any symptoms. Good luck with your u/s, i get one next week at 7 weeks :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"