Trying to Get Pregnant

Whats on the menu?

For me it will be wine! I had a very strange, crazy, stressful day. I'm not even sure what made it feel like that but my head has been foggy all day. 

I hope everyone else had a better day and I'm curious what is on the menu for dinner and for your glass! Feel free to share a fun/cute/silly story or gif for all those who had a day like mine! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTGP December siggy challenge
workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
 5wks

Re: Whats on the menu?

• Today turned really cold compared to yesterday so we are having minestrone soup with homemade bread.

Puppy has the cone of shame on him today since he got neutered yesterday. He looks so pitiful and he keeps on running into things. I feel so bad for him but he won't stop licking his wounds so this is all we can do. 

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Today turned really cold compared to yesterday so we are having minestrone soup with homemade bread.

Puppy has the cone of shame on him today since he got neutered yesterday. He looks so pitiful and he keeps on running into things. I feel so bad for him but he won't stop licking his wounds so this is all we can do. 
    I love minestrone! poor puppy I hope he heals fast! 

workout fail

5wks

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sick :( so chicken soup is on my menu for a few days, and in my glass is either Gatorade or sprite. Wahoooo ball of fun over here @-)
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• @hydrangea1019 I hope you feel better soon! 

workout fail

5wks

• bfonz619bfonz619 member
    edited December 2014
    That sounds SO good! @soouthernpeach89 Also, sorry about your pup, but trust me when I say it is much better to keep him from irritating his wound which will cause much more discomfort.

ETA: We are having rotisserie chicken and salad with tomato basil soup.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Chardonnay.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• @southernpeach89‌ hope your puppy heals quickly!
    AFM homemade chicken enchilada casserole is on the menu for tonight.

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

Fur baby- Chevy (Jack Russell)

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
    http://media.giphy.com/media/VSRYTP72WYNLq/giphy.gif

• I just made the pioneer woman's macaroni and cheese! First time making it so I hope it's good :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Taco pizza!

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • meerkatmilliemeerkatmillie member
    edited December 2014

Grilled pork chops, potatoes, and sautéed kale, yumm! Mexican chocolate mousse for dessert, it's so delicious, and healthy too!
    @akraus2015 I literally ate all those things yesterday except the Mexican chocolate mousse, but that sounds delicious too!

For tonight its Sweet potato, pear, white wine soup because I got 14 pears for christmas in a fruit box and I am trying to use them up.

Edit: Font size, because Im OCD and can't stand different font sizes in the same post
    Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Taco Tuesday at the Waffles' house!! And a margarita. Or three. 
    I am so jealous of the margaritas! 

workout fail

5wks

• I'm sick, fever, sore throat and chills...we had some hot butter chicken and Chana masala hoping it would clear my sinuses...it didn't but it was flipping delish!! In my cup, a hot vanilla chai tea. :smiley:
  • I'm making this for dinner.

https://juliasalbum.com/2014/10/chicken-mozzarella-pasta-with-sun-dried-tomatoes/

No idea how it will taste but it looks good! And I wish I were drinking but it's tea with honey for me until this damn cold goes away.

TTC #1

Married <3 July 20, 2013

Off BC since 10/2013 

TTGP JANUARY SIGGY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT FAILS

• We are ordering in...I'm torn between veggie pad thai or some maki rolls.

Water is on the menu unless AF shows up before dinner. Then it will be wine!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • NEgirl824 said:
    For me it will be wine! I had a very strange, crazy, stressful day. I'm not even sure what made it feel like that but my head has been foggy all day. 

I hope everyone else had a better day and I'm curious what is on the menu for dinner and for your glass! Feel free to share a fun/cute/silly story or gif for all those who had a day like mine! 

Ugh, I'm in such a fog today too and have no idea why. I'm exhausted even though I had plenty of sleep!!

How about that first round bye "our" boys got?!? Pretty happy about that! Hate waiting 2 weeks for the next game though.

I'm really spoiled - MH does all the cooking in our house so I have no idea WFD tonight. He's been talking about making pasta fagioli (from scratch!!) sometime this week, so potentially that.
    yesss about the boys! I wish DH was making dinner but I was home today so its up to me. I am making chicken tacos. 

workout fail

5wks

• Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo!

=P~ Just wrote this on the menu for next week. Thanks!
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TKO86TKO86 member
    edited December 2014

Kale Salad with Tuna. And water. BOR-ING.

I overdid it last week and will likely eat crap tomorrow and hangover food on Jan 1 so I gotta be good sometime

:(

Edit: smilies are hard

• quiltygirl23quiltygirl23 member
    edited December 2014
    Wow. I need to step up my cooking game. MH works til 11 so I'm having Annies Mac and cheese. Can't say I'm not looking forward to it either. ;)

ETA spell check

January TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

New Home 12/2013

Married 12/2014

Started TTC 12/2014

• Just finished black bean soup from Panera.the wine will be poured later!
    Married June 2013
    TTC #1 -February 2015
  • We are having spicy beef in the crock pot :) Good thing too, need something to warm me up after this cold evening.
  • hydrangea1019hydrangea1019 member
    edited December 2014

Today turned really cold compared to yesterday so we are having minestrone soup with homemade bread.

Buffy had to wear the cone of shame after she had an Episioplasty. Poor baby had to wear it for 2 weeks. But yes, every time we tried to let her have it off, she immediately tried to lick her stitches. Hope your puppy heals fast.

------------------------------
    Our girl had to wear one for an infection she got. Poor thing was miserable. She's crate trained, so she couldn't sleep in her crate. MH and I took turns sleeping on the couch and we blocked her in the living room with us.

Edited: quote fail.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Grilled pork chops, yellow rice & black beans, and salad to add something green.

Plus wine, but that was a given.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Grilled pork chops, potatoes, and sautéed kale, yumm! Mexican chocolate mousse for dessert, it's so delicious, and healthy too!
    This sounds absolutely delicious!!! 

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP December 1, 2014
    MC -  December 15, 2014
  • homemakermamahomemakermama member
    edited December 2014
    Taco nachos!!! It's basically all the fixings of tacos just tossed onto some tortilla chips and baked to melt cheese then dipped into sour cream. Yummy.
    ETA dumb autocorrect. 
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• We are having left over vegetable soup with leftover ham, just trying to eat the rest of it! 

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP December 1, 2014
    MC -  December 15, 2014
  • We're having Nilaga. It's a Filipino beef stew. We use beef obviously but it has onion, bok choy, potato, and cabbage in it. So good and perfect for this cold weather! Looks something like this when it is done.
    That sounds so good!

I'm jealous of everyone's liquor consumption tonight. I've had a drink (or two) almost every single night for the past two weeks, so I decided I should take a break tonight since I will definitely be drinking on NYE. For dinner we had leftover salad and lasagna from last night. And water. 
    Me: 30  DH: 45
    Married: 7/19/2014
    TTC #1 since 8/2014
    BFP 1/10/15 EDD 9/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance
  • TaceyK said:

I just made the pioneer woman's macaroni and cheese! First time making it so I hope it's good :)

I made PW's carbonara- it was delicious! Hope the Mac and cheese was good too!
  • Taco nachos!!! It's basically all the fixings of tacos just tossed onto some tortilla chips and baked to melt cheese then dipped into sour cream. Yummy.
    ETA dumb autocorrect. 
    @homemakermama - and now I know what I'm making tomorrow for dinner.

We had buffalo chicken quesadillas. 
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • I made grilled pork chops with my new George Foreman that I got for Christmas, biscuits, and mixed veggies!
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"