December 2014 Moms

TMI Tuesday

I'm suprised no one has started this yet today. I know there has to be gross thingsgoing on with you ladies there always is.

Re: TMI Tuesday

• The amount of mucous that has come out ofmy vag today is unreal. I seriously hope it actually leads to you know the arrival of this kid because OMG it looks like I have a nasty cold down there every time I go to the bathroom. I'm a mean bitch and took a pic ofit to send to my BF he was not amused. Oops.
  • I think almost every surface of my house has either spit up, urine, poop explosion remains or breastmilk on it. Good times :)
  • Loading the player...
  • It's Tuesday???

Cool because I have soooo many gross things going on right now.
    I was taking little guy to his 2 day appointment and I felt something coming out of my vagina. But it was...firmer then the gallons of lochia. We were checking into the front desk and I felt it slide out. I freaked and ran to the bathroom and I looked in my pad. There was a giant jello like clot and it rolled off my pad down into the leg of my pants!
    It was smaller then a golf ball but still...I was traumatized.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm already horrified and we're only a couple of posts in- this must mean it's a successful TMI Tuesday!

My whole pregnancy I was so lucky as to never sniss or have any pee-related troubles except just having to go every 5 seconds. And I thought that my PC muscles of steel had held it together for me even after giving birth because every time I do a kegel they seem to be just as strong. NOPE! I discovered yesterday that no matter how hard I clench I now have absolutely no power over pissing myself. Wtf. I'm down to a panty liner amount of bleeding but still wearing maxi pads so I don't pee my pants.
  • I had no idea they make pads as big as the ones I am currently using. I am almost 3 weeks PP and really hope this bleeding decreases soon.
    EDD 12/3/14 First time Mom!

D14 Free for All

These two are just so funny...

Also, due date has come, gone and I am just so anxious to meet baby!  Please be healthy and strong baby, mama can't wait to meet you :)
  • Hemorrhoids suck. Please go away forever.

Also, lochia or whatever this PP discharge is smells nasty. I bet everyone around me can smell it. Lucky for me, everyone around me is just my LO and MH. Lucky them.

Both of these. Blech, I'm so gross.
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I change as much as DS I constantly have poop, pee or spit up on me! I feel so sexy
  • nedralynn said:

The amount of mucous that has come out ofmy vag today is unreal. I seriously hope it actually leads to you know the arrival of this kid because OMG it looks like I have a nasty cold down there every time I go to the bathroom. I'm a mean bitch and took a pic ofit to send to my BF he was not amused. Oops.

The day I went into labor I had brownish mucus discharge all day. I started losing my plug two weeks prior. As far as currently, the clots and loss of self control over my bodily fluids is ridiculous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will be 4 weeks pp on Friday and I am still using the squirt bottle when I pee. I am not sure at what point I am suppose to stop using it.

I have been wearing a bra for almost a month. Not the same bra of course but I really miss sleeping without one on. If I tried it there would be a huge mess in my bed:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"