Special Needs

Self Care Monday

Last week's challenge was to find 2 hours to yourself. Were you able to do it?

If not, what else did you do in the way of self care?

What is your new years resolution?

This Week's challenge: Since New Years Eve will likely keep many of us up past our bedtimes, this week's challenge is to get extra sleep some otter time this week.
           image      image      image

Re: Self Care Monday

• DH took DS out for a few hours on Friday to go shopping. I spent most of the time just watching tv and reading.

DH and I have been struggling with trying to make time for just us. So I made an at-home date jar. Every week, we're going to draw an idea and put aside a few hours to do it. This week is "watch a cheesy Syfy movie."

At least one thing I want to do as a resolution is to organize all the paperwork, bills, etc. that we have. It's been a long time since I did it last.
    DS 10/2012
  • I don't think I gave myself any time until last Saturday to take a much needed nap. The holiday left me go-go-go.

I did teach DS how to play with his new toys. Since DS and I are off school and work all we really been doing is playing with toys. It has been fun.

My New Year's resolution is always to lose weight but I never actually put the effort to exercise. I do want to take better care of myself and have gone to the dentist within this past month.

DH has wanted me to take a nap every afternoon until I go back to work on Monday. On New Year's Eve a nap will help me stay up to see the new year come. We have a bottle of wine, cheese and crackers and a few movies to watch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"