Trying to Get Pregnant

Lemme See Yer Wedding Ring Bling!

2»

Re: Lemme See Yer Wedding Ring Bling!

• @mrsbstau Did we go to the same nail salon??

Haha it would appear so!
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • @KasaundraR‌ that is a very unique setting. Very pretty!
    Anniversary

• This is my engagement ring and wedding band. DH went to a whole sale jeweler that sold his father his mother's engagement ring and then DH went and picked out mine. He knew I liked simple so he went with a six prong 1.1 CT center stone with .4 ct diamonds surrounding the band. The wedding band is the same as the engagement band. I love them so much! I never really described to him what I wanted so when he asked I just told him to keep it simple. DH's band is Cobalt. This is it:

Ring is absolutely gorgeous, @southernpeach89, but I wanted to ask you about your watch- is it a mens' watch or a sizable ladies'? I have two mens' watches that I love wearing so I was wondering if I found a sorta watch twin (everyone I know IRL wears dainty watches!)
    TTC #1 Jan '15.
    January TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout fails
  • @TheSleepingCat Aw thank you! That is actually a women's over sized watch from Michael Kors. I love men's watches though and I've never been a huge fan of the skinny banded watches. We can be watch twins! 

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2014
    @southernpeach89 and @chad5285 watch triplets unite!

I have an average wrist but I love that mens' watches make it look petite. Also my style can be classified as steampunk-Indiana-Jones-gypsy and I haven't yet found a ladies' watch to fit that as well as mens' watches do.

ETA Hmm maybe there needs to be a watch thread soon. I pretty much love looking at all forms of jewelry/accessories and watches are a fave..
    TTC #1 Jan '15.
  • @southernpeach89 and @chad5285 watch triplets unite!

I have an average wrist but I love that mens' watches make it look petite. Also my style can be classified as steampunk-Indiana-Jones-gypsy and I haven't yet found a ladies' watch to fit that as well as mens' watches do.

ETA Hmm maybe there needs to be a watch thread soon. I pretty much love looking at all forms of jewelry/accessories and watches are a fave..
    Can I join the big watch club? Mine is a big women's fossil that is getting replaced for Valentine's Day. It looks awful after 5 years. I'm having trouble finding something big and gaudy enough. I reaaaaallly want an echo drive, but hard to find the one I like in town to make sure it's big enough.

I have a larger frame so little watches just don't cut it.
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • I am also a fan of men's watches! I recently got an oversized women's rose gold watch to match my wedding rings! Watch thread FTW!
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I am also a fan of men's watches! I recently got an oversized women's rose gold watch to match my wedding rings! Watch thread FTW!
    You wish is my command. Watch thread here. 
    TTC #1 Jan '15.

You wish is my command. Watch thread here. 

Yayyyy! I'll have to take a good picture of mine when I am on my lunch break.
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I love everyone's rings! So stunnning!! :)

Here's mine: we didnt have any jewelry that was passed down from family. I wanted something that was different yet looked vintage. The center stone is 1ct. The bottom of both rings are scalloped. We had them connect my wedding band the the engagement ring. I love love love it!! :)

Pictures updated :)

****Siggy Warning*****

Our Story

Me: 26 DH: 33

Married April 2014, TTC since May 2014 (but unprotected for over 4 years prior)

First RE visit Aug 2014

Me: low AMH (1.2) DH: SA was great!

IVF#1 with ICSI and FET: ended BCP 12/28. Started stimming 1/4. 225mg Bravelle+150mg Menopur+100mgClomid

ER 1/17: 10R/ 8M/ 8F. PGD test showed 7 normal.

ET: 2/17, Transferred 2 day 5 blasts

BFP 2/24!

• Thanks for showing off all of your rings, ladies! They're all gawwwgeous!

Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18

• Ugh. Can't get my pic to work.
  • We got engaged after 7 months of dating adter being set up on a blind date by mutual friends. My wedding band actually was a hinge ring that would let you interchange the center ring but I liked it and got my e engagement ring sottered
    into it.
    Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"