Heavy Wetter Nighttime help — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

Heavy Wetter Nighttime help

Hey Ladies!! I need your help. I have a 9mo who has become a nighttime heavy wetter. He already wears TT fitteds and fusions overnight with a PUL cover (Rumparooz, thirsties, or blueberry). We have 1 TTNN that gets used also. The past couple of weeks, he is waking up with wet clothes. He sleeps 12-13hrs straight and I try to make sure we have a good fit with the cover before bed, but he still wakes up wet mostly around the legs. So it seems we need a new type of cover, I was thinking fleece or wool. Suggestions please! Which works best for you and best place to purchase them! TIA

Re: Heavy Wetter Nighttime help

• I got Disana wool covers.  They were bulletproof but I found them bulky and hot.  For an extreme HW though, they make work for you.  You could also try fleece covers.
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image