1st Trimester

Intro time.

Hey, all. First-timer here. I just got a Wondfo BFP yesterday at 10DPO but because I was pretty nervous and doubtful (cautiously optimistic, maybe?) I decided to try a FRER and a Wondfo this morning (11DPO). Well, my confidence has increased because both were BFPs, and the Wondfo was darker than yesterday's. I'm just shy of 4 weeks along and set up my first OB/GYN appointment for exactly 2 weeks from now.

I've only been on The Bump for a couple of weeks and was fairly active in TTC, so I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and getting to know the rest of you!
together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
[Deleted User]

Re: Intro time.

• Congrats on your wonderful news and I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Congrats!!!!

Baby #1 EDD July 4, 2015!

BFP Oct 25th, 2014

TTC since June 2014

Pregnancy Ticker                                                          

#TEAMBLUE 

•     
  • Thanks, you guys. Looking forward to hanging around here!
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
  • Congratulations and welcome!
  •     
  • I recognize you from TTGP :-h . Congrats!!!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[Deleted User]
  • Thanks, @primrosemama - it's nice seeing some familiar names around!