TTC After a Loss

~*~Our March Memories Check-in (12/29/14)~*~

Cheetara2Cheetara2 member
edited December 2014 in TTC After a Loss
***Warning....There's a BFP mention at the end of the post. If you are having a sensitive day you might want to scroll past it***

Hi Ladies!
Welcome to the TTCAL March Check in. If you had a March EDD or loss date, no matter which year, you are welcome to join. If you haven't already participated in a check in, please post an intro and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here. It will be posted weekly. If you get a BFP please send a PM to @Cheetara2. If you do not send me a PM I will not announce your BFP to the group.

The check-in list reflects those who have previously posted an intro and checked in recently. If I removed you in error, please let me know! I recently took a few people off of the check in who haven't posted in a few week. Please feel free to jump back in at any point!! 

Weekly Check In:

Please update us: How are you feeling, where are you in your cycle, or what are your coping mechanisms. ((HUGS)) to everyone who needs them!!

@bansel92813 
@ctk181
@frenchteachermama 
@HoldingOutHope 
@kcrkcs 
@LauraO11 
@laswett‌ 
@lycih
@MissMheMhe 
@northernkhaleesi 

QOTW: How was your Christmas? Any plans for New Year's Eve?

***Warning...BFP below***

Congrats to @jms627 who got her BFP this morning. If you would like to congratulate her, please send her a PM or comment on PGAL. 

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

Re: ~*~Our March Memories Check-in (12/29/14)~*~

• Hi Ladies!

Hope you are all in good spirits. On CD17 waiting for ovulation. Getting a little worried since my LP has consistently been 28 days for almost a year now, so I'm not sure what's going on or rather what's not going on.

Christmas was good. Nothing big planned for New Year's Eve, might just pop some champagne with the hubby.

• hi @Cheetara2‌! Thanks for starting the check-in.

Things here are going well so far. I have been off work since my surgery (sick leave then vacatoin for the holidays) and it looks like I'm set to ovulate in the next couple of days. While I feel like ovulating is taking forever, it's because I've been off, so the TWW should fly as I will be swamped at work. Luckily my body (thus far) seems to be cooperating. Because my uterus was clear at the hysteroscopy, the OB emphasized the importance of hopefully getting pregnant quickly, before the fibroid grows back. It's pretty stress inducing, but I'm downplaying it for H as he gets nervous.

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Loading the player...
  • @LauraO11 I'm glad surgery went well for you and everything looks clear. I really hope this is it for you. We might be in the TWW together, so here's to not going BSC through it   8-}

• Hi everyone!

I had an EDD of March 13th 2015, but sadly I had an ectopic that was discovered at 7 weeks. Unfortunately I had told my immediate family at 6 weeks and a week later had to share the devastating news.

I was told I had to wait 3 cycles to TTC again, and in October me and my husband started to try again. I was concerned the methotrexate I took was causing me to not ovulate. My OBGYN finally took blood last month and told me everything looks "good" to him, although sometimes I don't think it is. Past few months have been really hard on me emotionally, especially with the BFNs I keep getting ontop of the constant pregnany announcements all over facebook. I am currently 6 dpo and keep feeling more crampy then usual, but I keep telling myself to stop fixating on symptoms. This cycle seems a bit different though, as I spotted a lot on my O day and then 3 days after and have had slight cramping ever since.

Me: 31 DH:28

BFP: July 6 2014. Ectopic discovered at 7 weeks. TTC since February 2014

• Sorry for your loss and welcome! BFNs are like slaps in the face for me. GL this cycle.

• Hello all! I'm sorry for your loss @Puglife83‌ the pregnancy announcements/prego updates on facebook are the absolute worst! I would have deleted mine by now if I didn't use it to stay in touch with far away family.

AFM I'm 12 dpo and I felt like this cycle might be the one up until today. I am having slight cramping which I usually get right before AF. Good news is my cycles are back to normal length and not super short.

I'm glad the holidays were during my TWW because I haven't really been obsessing as much as usual! My Christmas was great and I enjoyed spending it with my family. I hosted my first holiday in our new house and that was fun. Otherwise I'm now working on putting in new flooring and my DH hasn't put down the remote of our new TV.
    Me: 23 DH: 24
    Together: 9 Years
    Married: 9/28/13
    BFP #1: 7/11/14 | EDD: 3/21/15 | MMC: 8/28/14
    BFP #2: 3/20/15 | EDD: 12/1/15

• Hey ladies! I'm hanging in just waiting for AF to show. Even though we won't know if my surgery was a success until I have a mid-cycle ultrasound, I'm freaking out about AF showing soon because if she shows by 1/2 I can plan for a Feb FET if AF is late then we're looking at March :(. Just another thing to worry about!

((Hugs)) to those who need them!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• @kcrkcs I hope you and your hubby will find some sexy time despite the busy schedules.

@bansel92813 I'm glad your cycles are back to normal. It's not over 'til the fat lady shows up.

@frenchteachermamaI hope AF shows up soon so that you can have a Feb transfer.

• Hello ladies, hope you don't mind if I jump in.

I intro'd on the main board a week or so ago, any way my SO and I miscarried back on Labor Day, our EDD was March 18. Currently we are NTNP. I'm hoping that will change soon though, I'm ready to be actively trying.

Any way christmas sucked! I hate the holidays. SO is on a rig this week so nothing on New Years either. Boo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cheetara2Cheetara2 member
    edited December 2014
    @mholmes92 Sorry for your loss. Welcome! Sorry about the holidays :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"