Baby Names

Double name help

I'm considering a double name (eg: Emma Kate, Betty Lou, etc {<<not those, that's just an example) for my next baby if it's a girl, and would like "Liv" as the 2nd name. Suggestions for the first half of the double name please?

Re: Double name help

• I like Olivia Kate, and call her Liv? Liv seems a bit odd as a second/middle name.
  • It's because my baby who we called Liv (full name Lively Mae) passed away this September so I am considering (not sure though) using Liv as part of next baby's name. So yes it may seem odd but that's where it's coming from.
  • Loading the player...
  • I only have a 5 name list right now and Clara and Alice are both on it! Neat that you thought of those too!
  • (Ps: more than likely Liv will be used just as a middle name, if at all, but I just wanted to see if a really good double name using Liv came up that would convince me otherwise)
  • So sorry to hear about your baby girl. I like PPs suggestion on Livia as a mn. Good luck with your journey :)
  • I'm sorry for your loss too. I think it's nice you're trying to incorporate her name into your next baby's name. I too prefer the suggestion of Livia, or even Olivia as a middle name.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I also prefer the idea of Livia or Olivia as a mn, with perhaps a fn that could work Liv into a nn, rather than an actual double name.

Ruby Olivia (Ruby Liv)
    Victoria Livia (Victoria Liv, Tori Liv, Vicky Liv)
    Adriana Olivia (Adriana Liv)
    Josephine Olivia (Josie Liv)
    Theresa/Therese Olivia (Theresa Liv, Tessa Liv)
    Jacqueline Olivia (Jackie Liv)
    Cassandra Livia (Cassie Liv)

• What about Mae as the mn? Love Olivia as a mn too. Very sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• So sorry for your loss!!!

I really like Clara Liv

Eloise Liv
    Nora Liv
    Emma Liv
    Fiona Liv
    Anna Liv
    Georgia Liv
    Enna Liv
    Isla Liv