February 2013 Moms

PSA: P90X ON SALE $49.99

Re: PSA: P90X ON SALE $49.99

• Anyone done this and had success with it? I have 20 pounds to drop after this baby and I'm ready to get started.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Argh...I so want to buy it but my milk supply would die if I even thought about it.  That is a great deal!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Sagen said:

H and I bought it and used it a few days and stopped. For me the work outs are too long, most around an hour. I feel like I don't have a solid hour daily to devote to working out. It is a great deal though if you are interested!

This is exactly what my problem would be. Argh I'm so impatient with my post baby body I want a magic fix I can do in 20 minutes a day, is that so much to ask for??
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• @expatmama‌ I really like that fitness blender website. Never hear of them before actually seem like something I can do. Thank you! I

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• ally2011ally2011 member
    edited December 2014
    Poppy523 said:
    H and I bought it and used it a few days and stopped. For me the work outs are too long, most around an hour. I feel like I don't have a solid hour daily to devote to working out. It is a great deal though if you are interested!
    This is exactly what my problem would be. Argh I'm so impatient with my post baby body I want a magic fix I can do in 20 minutes a day, is that so much to ask for??
    Actually, no :)  Check this group out.....I think I remember that you are a Christian, if I made that up then ignore this, because it is a faith based group.  But workouts are metabolic effect based and are 10, 15 and 20 minutes.  They also have nutrition guidelines, recipes, online support and more.  This is the link to the join page, but you can also check out their main page for more info and follow them on Facebook.  It is $20 a month and no contract, quit anytime you want if you don't like it :)  

Here is the main link....some stuff is available without joining, but not the workouts, nutrition info, and other stuff like habit development series, etc.  

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"