1st Trimester

I'm so freaking excited to be here!

Hi ladies :)  After 18 months of TTC and ordering all of my fertility meds for next cycle, I just got a BFP this morning!  I only used the progesterone pills that were prescribed to me and thought that AF was late because of them.  Well.... clearly there was a better reason!  Congrats to everyone and I hope we all have an uneventful 9 months!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Me: 30   DH: 32   
TFAS since May 2013
8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO

Re: I'm so freaking excited to be here!

• Congratulations on your BFP! I wish you a H&H 9 months.
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome! Welcome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Thanks ladies!  Congrats to you all too!
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • Congrats to you!  I am in the same boat!!  All the best to all of us~these next 9 months!
  • What are we supposed to do with all these meds now @Dlestch?  I mean, I'm excited that I don't have to use them, but kinda bummed about that money being wasted.
    TFAS since May 2013
  • I agree...I am returning mine when I finish with the progesterone.  It does suck.
  • Where are you returning them to?
    TFAS since May 2013
  • Congratulations!! Very exciting :)
  • Congratulations!

TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks again ladies!  Congrats you too and a very happy and healthy 9!
    TFAS since May 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"