2nd Trimester

MIL brag moment

the ladies that were in the 1st tri the same time I was have heard this but my husband is being deployed in the next couple weeks and I will be going through this entire pregnancy alone...BUT he is scheduled to be back 2 weeks before the baby is born (if everything goes to plan). Well, my mother in law decided to surprise me with sending my 2yr old to PeeWee school which is (a mommys day out thing/preschool) twice a week until he returns so I can have a little break here and there! I couldn't have gotten anymore lucky to have my MIL in my life considering my actual mom and I do not speak. I think this was the best christmas present I have gotten and it was so thoughtful of her to go to our church and fill out all the paper work and get Lilly on the waiting list without me knowing!! 

one lucky lady right here!!!

Re: MIL brag moment

• It's great that you have such a wonderful relationship with your MIL. All of my husband's inlaws are crazy and drive me crazy haha!
    Fingers crossed for your husbands safe return and just in time for baby to arrive!
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Thanks!! @gsudavis hopefully everything goes according to plan!! My mother and I dont speak so it is nice to have that mother relationship with my MIL :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"