October 2014 Moms

Favorite Christmas Gifts

What did you guys get?

image         image

Re: Favorite Christmas Gifts

• Loading the player...
  • Emerald27 said:

Sewing supplies, earrings, new winter coat, and DH's parents got us a Vermont jersey cow lease...we get three wheels of cheddar made with milk from "our" cow. And we get a picture of her too. Pretty neat!

That is so cool!! What a great gift!
  • @Emerald27‌
    How much cheese comes in a wheel?

image         image

• Emerald27Emerald27 member
    edited December 2014

Emerald27 said:

@Emerald27‌
    How much cheese comes in a wheel?

It's 8oz per wheel. This place does more than cows, too. Check it out:

https://www.rentmothernature.com
    You can lease beehives and maple trees and sheep and all sorts of things!!

My mom loves to bake, so we might lease a wheat field for her. ;) DH wants the cranberry honey. I want the wool blanket from the sheep!
    imageimage
  • FamousEa said:

I forgot my mom got me a new skillet. Clearly I only ask for cooking items ;)

Me too. My mom got me this super fancy Tfal electric grill and I have no idea how to work it. The instruction manual intimidates me too. :-?

image         image

• I am going to be a big Debbie downer. I haven't gotten anything. Nothing at all. We have Christmas with my in laws on Sunday and they will surely give me something. But my H decided no gift for me this year. He claims he didn't get a gift, but that is because he got all his stuff early because I combined his birthday and Christmas gift. Even my stocking was empty!
    WTF?! That is so douchey..
    Well then.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• DH gave me a beautiful opal necklace (that I picked out...) but DHs parents finally listened and got me the gift cards! They gave me one for new clothes once I go back to work, and to get my nails done. Then they also cut me and DH AND DD each a significant check....no complaints here!!!!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"