January 2013 Moms

Tool Bench?

A couple of you mamas said that your LOs got a tool bench for Christmas that they loved.  I'm looking at birthday presents for DD and wanted to know which tool benches you got and how big they are.  I don't want a huge one for her but thought it might be a cute non-girly gift since so much of the crud they get are princessy things.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tool Bench?

• DS has a Black and Decker tool bench. He also has a Black and Decker tool box (which is separate). That would be smaller, but would be along the same idea if you didn't want the actual bench. DS will carry his tool box around the house with him, even bring it to grandma and grandpa's house because it is nice and portable,

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• DD has a Hape one from last year, it's small & gender neutral. I'd recommend it.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS just got one by Bosch that I found for cheap on Zulily. It looks like it folds up without too much work.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS has a Black and Decker tool box. He likes that he can carry it around. I would recommend it over a bench unless you have tons of room.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• We also have the Black & Decker tool bench and love it.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • I picked one, the little black and decker, thanks ladies!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS got this Little Tikes tool bench last Christmas and loves it. https://www.littletikes.com/workshops/tikes-tough-workshop/invt/621628
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"