April 2014 Moms

Wednesday Daily Chatter

2»

Re: Wednesday Daily Chatter

• I'm so sorry @Ashleypixie‌ ! My heart breaks for her son.
  • @‌ashleypixie Hugs
    We are trying to focus on the positive of Aryssa's first Christmas here but it is definitely hard.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's a bittersweet Xmas here. My cousin has been fighting cancer for a really long time. She's on her forth round of chemo, but no matter how sick she has been she's always had everyone over for christmas eve. Two days ago she collapsed and had to be rushed to ICU, and a respirator is doing about 90% of her breathing and she's not fully conscious. Her parents have said their goodbyes and she will be spending her remaining time with her husband by her side, but I don't know where her nine year old son is currently and if he's been able to see her. It's so sad. I've been sensing this for a couple of weeks now, but I was hoping it'd be after Christmas for the sake of her family. My brother is in town with his wife and two year old little girl, so we're trying to also focus on our first Christmas in our new home and my nieces first "cognitive" christmas. It's like we're taking turns mourning and celebrating. Her poor little boy, can you imagine your mommy dying the same night that Santa brings you toys? I'd give six more weeks of my life just spare six weeks of hers. But, deep breath, this is the year that I have many blessing this holiday and I do not take that for granted.

Ashley I'm so sorry. I'm just so sorry
  • @Ashleypixie I am so sorry.  Your family, especially your cousin and her little boy, will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• @Ashleypixie‌, so many hugs and prayers for your cousin and family! So heartbreaking, I'm so sorry.

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Some female just told me that she started her toddler on cows milk when she was 5 months old
  • Some female just told me that she started her toddler on cows milk when she was 5 months old

My stepmom tells me stories about giving her baby chocolate milk at 3 months old because she "felt bad" that he'd been drinking the same thing for so long. She also gave her babies pop and juice at young ages.

She has never and will never babysit Quinn.
    Oy
  • I'm done with all my tasks today! Now I'm sitting on the couch drinking Coca cola and watching DH put together the last of the toys. Times like this I wish we still drank, a glass of wine would be nice
  • I feel wrong being snarky after Ashley's post. But holy buy a car seat lady, Batman - some nutjob just posted a photo in my local babywearing FB group of her wearing her baby in a wrap in the backseat of a car with the hashtag #reasonsilovemyboba and and explanation that it's cool because the seat belt is over the baby's back.

I just can't even. Maybe she got her safety advice from your MIL, @MrsW26‌?

Wait? What?! Baby wearing, in the car, while it was moving or just for a joke?! I can't even go there.

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• I can't even with the car seat lady.

I'm so sorry, @Ashleypixie‌ that is just the shittiest timing ever. :(

And all the feel better juju to the sick babes and mamas!
  • @Ashleypixie‌ Thoughts & prayers for the family special for the LO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"