Infertility

"Into The Woods" - FYI movie possibly a trigger

I had seen the trailer on TV and was curious about what it was about so I googled it. description below.

"As the result of the curse of a once-beautiful witch (Meryl Streep), a baker (James Corden) and his wife (Emily Blunt) are childless. Three days before the rise of a blue moon, they venture into the forest to find the ingredients that will reverse the spell and restore the witch's beauty: a milk-white cow, hair as yellow as corn, a blood-red cape, and a slipper of gold. During their journey, they meet Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel and Jack, each one on a quest to fulfill a wish."
*** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***

Re: "Into The Woods" - FYI movie possibly a trigger

• I adore this play.... And will be putting that piece in a box in the back of my head because I've waited for this movie forever... I was listening to the score and I'm just trying to block it out or look at it as we are on a journey too? It only it was as easy as getting a cow, a cape, a shoe and someone's hair :(

Apart from this it is a wonderful show... And I cannot wait to see the movie :)
    Ashley & Jeremy 10/10/10

MFI, 50k sperm frozen, RE requires weight loss before our first cycle of IVF so now we wait.

(+20 = total loss)

• Thank you for sharing this! My dad wanted to see this movie with us this weekend, even more reason to go watch the Imitation Game instead!
    Married in 2006, TTC since Dec 2012
    Unexplained IF, Hypothyroidism

IUI's 1 - 3: Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    IUI's 4 - 5: Femara + Gonal F + Ovidrel = BFN

IVF Jan 2015. 21R/18F/15 still growing on day 2
    Transferred two beautiful embies on day 2, beta 1/29

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"