Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What to take to grandma's house

Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
edited December 2014 in Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Taking my 6 week old to my parents house for a week for xmas.  This is the first time my baby will be leaving our home long term.  Any lists out there on what to bring so I don't forget anything?

Re: What to take to grandma's house

• Options
    Diapers, receiving blankets, bottles or nursing covers (if you use them), extra clothing, outer wear, car seat, pack N play for the baby to sleep in. (we brought ours and use it especially with the whole family gathering there are often times up to 7 dogs around at the family gathering. And when our LO is sleeping we can rest assured that no dog will step on her!. A toy, swaddle blankets. If you are staying for a few days, baby towels, and baby soap/lotion. These are the basics that you would need.
    Have a good time!
  • Options
    Everything! @-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always go through a mental checklist of what we use each day keeping in mind: 

Sleeping
    Feeding
    Bathing
    Play
    Diapering
    Dress

This is a great idea that I do as well. I also get everything that I can gathered near the front door the night before. That way I only have to grab a few things scattered about the house, like my breast pump and such. Also, in my experience, it pays to pack at least a spare shirt for yourself in case baby spits up. I keep one in the diaper bag and it's come in handy more than once. Oh, and you can never have to many diapers and wipes when gone from home for extended periods of time. Hope you have a good time!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"