Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

AF :(

AF came today. Sorry if that is too much information, which I'm sure that it is, but it brought on so many different emotions. It's been 4 weeks today, actually, since my D&C and I'm just thinking "4 weeks? That's it? It's all over now?" I guess my body thinks it's over and time to move on but my mind and my heart sure don't. Plus, it's so dang painful! I didn't think it would hurt this bad my golly it sure is. Anyone else get emotional when AF came to town?

Re: AF :(

• Hey sweetie, I was so very emotional when AF came after my MC. Like you it made me realize it was over. It took a day or so but then I felt fortunate that my body got back on track so soon.

You aren't alone *hugs*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Thank you @Nikolie93‌. I'm glad you understand. I felt silly posting about it but it's comforting knowing my emotions are validated by those who have experienced the same things!
  • Loading the player...
  • @BlueJoan‌ my periods were always short and easy too. Usually 1-2 heavy days then 2-3 short and spotting days. I've been in the heating pad all day and gave in and took 3 ibuprofen. They got so painful they took my breathe away. I'm hoping it's not this painful for long!
  • One more thing, don't feel obligated to start TTC again because you're body may be back on track. Making sure your mentally ready so so very important.

Have you been over to the TTCAL board yet? It's full of awesome ladies and even of you aren't ready to start trying again you can lurk, read the newbie blog, and get used to things.

It's awesome for support!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @Nikolie93‌ my pregnancy came as a huge surprise and also came 10 days before I was supposed to apply for nursing school and due to the excitement I never applied. I wanted to ttc ASAP! But unfortunately my dh wants to put ttc off for a little bit until I'm done with school. It's a tough decision because nursing school is 2 LONG YEARS :( so I haven't been over there yet :(
  • Oh no, I didn't realize that you were going to be waiting so long to try again. I am sorry *hug* 

• edited December 2014
    @Nikolie93‌ that's ok. I may just get my Lpn first and then start trying and that's only a year so we will see! Thank you for your support :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"