October 2012 Moms

ER visit ugh

Since we are in the process of moving we had DD1's birthday party at my grandmas house. While DH and I were cleaning up DD2 went into my grandmas bathroom and got into a little dish that had her heart pills in it. I was 99% sure she didn't take one but that one percent made me call the pediatrician. He said we need to go out to the ER to be sure and their protocol is automatic six hour observation. she's been checking out just fine but we should be here till about 1130
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ER visit ugh

• Oh geez! Hope she continues to be fine!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • We are in a room. We ate dinner and are laying in a bed in Jammies with iPad trying to get this stinker to sleep. She is never going to fall asleep here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hugs. Good call taking her in. Fingers crossed everything is just fine

• We got home right about midnight. She did not sleep the entire time we were at hospital and had a night terror at about 2:00am. Dd1 didn't sleep well either and they both have colds. I decided to keep them home to get them both some rest. Dd2 slept until 9:00am!
    I feel like shit on little sleep. I want to nap with them but with moving coming up I have so much to do.
    Dd2 is completely fine too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"