Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Booster seat

My dd is about to outgrow her infant car seat. She is 4 months and 27 inches. So she'll be moving to the convertible seat that my 2 yr old DS is using. He's 30lbs and 37 inches. What's the next step a harnessed booster or a regular booster seat?

Re: Booster seat

• Options
    A combination seat (harness and can be converted to booster when child is ready) would be the next step.  If you're on Facebook, check out "Car Seats for the Littles" - they have lists of the most recommended seats and can help find the seat that works best for you within your budget.

• Options
    He still needs to be rear facing in a convertible in my opinion. If you want to just buy one seat, maybe the new Graco forever? We also love our Chicco Next fit and my now 3.5 year old was in one until she was 3 and she's 90th% for height. She'll still need another seat down the line but not for awhile. They need to be harnessed until at least 5. 
    After I replied here and saw the post on another board, I realized how old he was and thought about rear-facing.  I would definitely say to look into the convertibles with the highest rear-facing limits you can find if you are open to extended rear-facing.  The Graco Forever is the seat I was thinking about when I responded in your other post but couldn't remember the name.  Like Lalamama said, he really still needs to be rear-facing.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"