May 2015 Moms
Options

Nm

jackieblair33jackieblair33 member
edited December 2014 in May 2015 Moms

Re: Nm

• Options
    How about a baby name book? Or google baby names?
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Look at the Baby Names board. I think you'll find it helpful :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Try Baby Name Genie. You can key in your last name and find names that sound good with it.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Here's some I just came up with I think really have a ring:

Ezekiel
    Stumplimber
    Stumpy
    Stumperson

for a girl:

JezzikaLynneRae
    Toile-Ette
    Hunny Nutt Jerry'o
    Carcinogen Leigh

Yes?

• Options
    Lezzie82Lezzie82 member
    edited December 2014
    @ramy3  I was trying to think of names that ended in l, specifically el to match the Hensel

You're talking to someone who is naming their child Matilda lol
  • Options
    So you're asking a bunch of strangers to name your unborn child? Oh and you don't even know the sex?

Try asking a friend/family member or looking in a baby book for starters.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me (34) PCOS

DH (36) Poor morphology and motility

TTC since 2011

2013 cycles 1, 2, and 3 on Clomid, all BFN

2013 cycles 4, and 5 IUI with Clomid, both BFN

DH and I took a break for several months

7/15/2014 started Acupuncture 

7/26/2014 start Follistim for IVF cycle, ER on 8/8, develop OHSS, ET almost cancelled

8/13/2014 ET proceeds on our wedding anniversary, transfer 2 5DB, 8/23 BFP

EDD 5/1/2015

• Options
    Lezzie82Lezzie82 member
    edited December 2014
    It's
    ramy3 said:
    Lezzie82 said:
    @ramy3  I was trying to think of names that ended in l, specifically el to match the Hensel

And there's nothing wrong with Matilda. It's not a crazy, out-there name. It's completely acceptable and normal. And lovely.
    Thank you.  We are both German and Austrian and it's a very common name over there, spelled completely different though unless you're Scandinavian.  We obviously love it.  I know it's not used too much over here but lately it's been trending a bit.
  • Options
    Lezzie82 said:
    It's
    ramy3 said:
    Lezzie82 said:

And there's nothing wrong with Matilda. It's not a crazy, out-there name. It's completely acceptable and normal. And lovely.
    Thank you.  We are both German and Austrian and it's a very common name over there, spelled completely different though unless you're Scandinavian.  We obviously love it.  I know it's not used too much over here but lately it's been trending a bit.
    Girl, thats our numebr 1 girl name..... Im Australian and I love the name Matilda
    its a beautiful name
    GBCB - Gone to the Dark Side

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If I come up with the name you pick do I will a prize?
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Lezzie82Lezzie82 member
    edited December 2014
    If I come up with the name you pick do I will a prize?
    If someone here can come up with her name and 2 others she likes a lot they will win the following: 

Grand Prize: 5 full mins in one of those money blowing booths where you cover yourself in honey and try to grab as much as you can. 

Runner up: Bacon of the Month club. A new flight of bacon from a gourmet dealer will be sent to you monthly. (Mouth is now watering like a dog) 

2nd place: all of my leftover Mcdonalds monopoly pieces and a date with Sugar Bear from Honey Boo Boo. 

Edit: nvm!  fixed it!
  • Options
    I want the runner up prize! Can I get it just for being here? I have zero names for my own children.
    -----
    DS1:15 
    DS2: 8
    DS3: 2
    Due May 2015 with twin GIRLS!

• Options
    I have already researched several google sites and baby names. I most definitely I am NOT asking a bunch of strangers a name my baby, I was simply just looking for some suggestions that I may not have came across yet. Apparently, this was not the right place. Thank you all for having rude suggestions... Really made my day and made me appreciate having this app. Awesome thing to do to a first time momma looking for advice, very mature. ( to those of you that had truthful answers, thank you, I really do appreciate it)
  • Options
    Think what you want, it was an innocent question for suggestions
  • Options
    deziniki said:
    @lgsdesigner‌ I went to your link in order to play with it because if LO is a boy we don't have a boy name, we love Gabriel, but it's basically our last name and we aren't sure if we love it enough have basically the same name twice. Funny enough, that site came up with Gabriel as a 4th option. The first is Noah and now Noah is on my list. OP, what about Seven it's even multi-sex as a bonus.
    @dezinki - I really love that site! It has helped myself and a few friends. Not sure why it's so genius, but it is.
  • Options

I have already researched several google sites and baby names. I most definitely I am NOT asking a bunch of strangers a name my baby, I was simply just looking for some suggestions that I may not have came across yet. Apparently, this was not the right place. Thank you all for having rude suggestions... Really made my day and made me appreciate having this app. Awesome thing to do to a first time momma looking for advice, very mature. ( to those of you that had truthful answers, thank you, I really do appreciate it)

You could have shrugged your shoulders, said oh well and found the humor in it. NO one was rude this time.
  • Options

Innocent and annoying are not mutually exclusive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Honestly, if I asked a group of real life friends to name my child they would horse laugh and poke fun at me and give me silly suggestions. We'd be rolling out laughing at the end of it...

Serious suggestions would be boring and pointless considering we have nothing to base it on.... We could list names that go with Hensel allllllll dayyyyyy long. Is that really going to help?
  • Options
    DD over a name post?  :-/
    image image
    DD#1 12.26.12 | DD#2 EDD: 5.4.15
  • Options
    shmeell25 said:
    It's decided then! If this is a boy, his name will be Reid Chukwuemeka! You're the best, @ramy3

And how would you pronounce that? REED or RE-IHD?
    GBCB - Gone to the Dark Side
  • Options
    ramy3 said:
    Boy: Driscoll Michel
    Girl: Turid Viorica

I finally found a name I like even better than Sabriel!!  Turid!!!  PERFECT!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Innocent and annoying are not mutually exclusive.
    FTW!

• Options
    Lezzie82 said:

Here's some I just came up with I think really have a ring:

Ezekiel
    Stumplimber
    Stumpy
    Stumperson

for a girl:

JezzikaLynneRae
    Toile-Ette
    Hunny Nutt Jerry'o
    Carcinogen Leigh

Yes?

I vote Stumpy or Hunny Nutt Jerry'o!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I got "Bracket".

Which sounds like something SOMEONE would think was a good name.
    Favorite fall activity: roasting pumpkin seeds!

• Options
    ramy3 said:
    Darn, we'd gotten so good about QFP-ing!

Also, open the closest book, turn to page 53, and the first word on the sixth line down is the name of your baby.
    Game Sorry you guys. My name wins.
    I'm going to steal your name and name my child What Game

Or Turid Sabriel.  But @AlwaysLastZZ has dibs on Sabriel so I guess that's out.  

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I got "And".

Oh, the middle name possibilities!

• Options
    After the name genie decides my name I am going to get an early start on Announcement photos by using that website that morphs DH's and I's face together so you can see what your future kids loo like lmao
  • Options
    Well, I opened my book and morphed our faces, it looks like little "but" Z is going to look like this:

:(
  • Options
    This thread is what dreams are made of
  • Options
    I can't wait to meet my baby, Example
    (sitting next to a python programming book)
  • Options
    Darn, we'd gotten so good about QFP-ing!

Also, open the closest book, turn to page 53, and the first word on the sixth line down is the name of your baby.
    Haha! I got "You."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"