Infertility

***Hanging on to a Dream Check in 12/12*** SUPER DELAYED SORRY

Welcome to "Hanging On To a Dream!" This group is designed as a check-in for those that are not currently part of a monthly IVF cycling group but would like some camaraderie while waiting to cycle for any reason. Please join us if your monthly cycling group has not started and tell us how you are doing. Please also let us know if you are (1) waiting for 1st cycle; (2) in between cycles; or (3) on hold for whatever reason. Please also tell us what your next plans are (IVF with ICSI, FET, WTF appt. etc.) and what month you hope to cycle. 

QOTW: This is a silly one...What do you think dogs are saying when they bark?

Check-In leader PrincessIsadora
Posted every Wednesday

Members
germangirl6988 (RE consult for a plan)
jodiboch (IVF/ICSI #1)
kushie77 (making decisions)
rumbera28 (Dembryo/DE late Fall)
tweetyknicks (RE appt 9/22)
carol77b (Late Fall Early Winter IVF#4)
cml11 (WTF appt)
crmhoney (FET #2 soon)
exoticantibiotic (on break)
jetta83306 (WTF appt then IVF#3)
missmarypoppins (Dr. KK 7/1)
mozzerella13 (IVF #3)
princessisadora (RLP and genetic panel? IUI#2 before IVF#2?)
tea+ (not sure IVF#2)
tptbabe (IVF/ICSI #2 December or January)
zenysom (Sept IUI,  appt with Dr. KK)
tbj1 (IVF #2 Feb/Mar)
.mrs.matt.
emmuffy
lemonliz
StacyLH24
O2girl
missmarypoppins
tabbytown
rainbowbridge14
ChristieH917
Spring78

Moved on to December Sugar Plums

Big (((((Hugs))))):

Welcome new members!
*Losses mentioned*
Me: 34 DH:32
TTC #1 since Dec 2011
HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
 IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
PAIF/SAIF Welcome
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ***Hanging on to a Dream Check in 12/12*** SUPER DELAYED SORRY

• Sorry sorry sorry for the MIA and delays. My family is staying with me for 6weeks and everything has fallen through the cracks. I am behind on files from work, forgot to post last week check in and don't even get me started on diet and exercise!!

I hope everyone is well. I will do a roll call soon.

AFM, yesterday I had my SHG, culture and biopsy. I am still waiting on my immune panel results and hopefully by January 2015 we will be cycling again or have a plan to do so in the next months.

QOTW: I have 2 dogs a 10yo and a 3yo. I think the 10yo just barks obsceneties and the 3yo is constantly asking if the want to play with her to the tune of " Do you want to build a snowman?" from Frozen 
    *Losses mentioned*
    Me: 34 DH:32
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
    9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
    IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
     IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
    Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm sorry you've been so stressed lately! Hopefully you're having a nice visit with the family :)

Not much going on here. I'm still working on my diet, and I'm down 14.5lbs!!! Waiting on our appointment in early January to plan our next cycle :)

image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• Loading the player...
  • @princessisadora it sounds like you have a lot going on! I hope you don't get too stressed and are able to enjoy the holidays with your family!

I'm officially back to waiting, since IVF#4 in mid-November was converted to an IUI that was a BFN in early Dec. However, with everything that went down between me and my RE, it was finally enough for me to want to get a second opinion and I have that scheduled for Dec 30th, which I'm so excited about. But, since it's a whole new practice, I have no idea what that means for a timeline. I'm hoping to try another IVF, quickly, to take advantage of all my fitness gains before I fall off track, lol!  But I guess I'll call my next IVF, IVF #4.1.

QOTW: I'm not as good with deciphering dog barks, because the only dog I had was a retired greyhound racer that didn't really bark much, but I definitely have full conversations with my cats when they meow. Usually they are complaining to me about something- they want more food, they want me to clean the litter box, they don't like that it is raining outside, etc. They are big whiners, but I still love them lots.

***************************Loss Mentioned***************************

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #1 BCPs/Antagonist w/ICSI Jan 2014 = BFN

IVF #2 MDL w/PICSI March 2014 = BFN

IVF #3 EPP/Antagonist w/PICSI May/June 2014 = BFP!; MMC 6w4d

IVF #4 No suppression/Antagonist Nov 2014/Converted to IUI #1 = BFN
    IVF #4.1 Feb 2015 = cancelled
    IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal
    IVF #5 June 2015 EPP with Antagonist 

Everyone welcome!

• No worries for the delayed post! Sounds like you have a very full plate. Like others, I am waiting for January to get cycling. IVF#2 with PGS. I am on BCPs now... Full on AF style bleeding started after the first two weeks of active pills, however... Hoping it doesn't mean my hormones are too screwed up to proceed with our January plans, but the RE has not made a decision on that yet. QOTD: My fur babies are all of the feline persuasion, so I cannot say much as far as dog barking goes. My cats' meows, chirps, purrs and other noises definitely have meaning, though. Of the statements I can clearly identify, they have noises meaning: Food. Now.; Pet me please. Now.; Open that door for me. Now.; Silly human, you closed my brother in the garage. Let him back in. Now.; I wants to chase birdies on other side of window. Right. Now.; I'm so happy now. I'm sure there are other things they are trying to say that we humans just don't get... So frustrating for them, I'm sure.

*************Siggy Warning. Loss mentioned.************

Me: 36, DH:37

Married 4/2010, TTC since 7/2011

Dx: Officially Unexplained (I have Polycystic Ovaries diagnosed via ultrasound, but few classic PCOS symptoms, he has mild MF issues. So... not issue free, but nothing so severe as to explain IF)

I also deal with post-surgical Hypothyroidism following Thyroid Cancer in 2009, but under control with Levothyroxine

4 months Clomid (thinned lining) and 10 months Letrozole (every indication that I responded perfectly)

6 failed IUIs in 2013, 3 with trigger

IVF #1 in March 2014

ER 3/21/14, 31R/21F, 12 frosties!

ET 3/26/14, 1 perfect blast transferred: BFN

FET#1 5/28/14, 2 "beautiful" early blasts transferred. BFP!!

Beta #1 (6/11/14) 798; Beta #2 (6/18/14) 7,966.

1st u/s (6/25/14) showed 2 sacs, 1 empty & 1 with a beautiful little bean doing what it needs to do!

EDD 2/14/15, missed miscarriage, DX: Trisomy 21. D&C 8/1/14

FET#2 Transferred 3 embies, 2 looking pretty good, one not so much. BFN.

IVF#2 January 2015, tentative ER 1/23

• tbj1tbj1 member
    edited December 2014
    Nothing new to report, but I have been sick with the flu. Still waiting so I can try and start IVF #2 in Jan. 

QOTW: I guess my dog is saying woman come and feed me. Lol

• Hi ladies,
    I have not updated my status on this thread for a while. In the meantime I did one natural (unmedicated) IUI (BFN) and one fresh IVF cycle last month. I am DOR. They retrieved five eggs but only one was mature. I have immune issues and am working with Dr. KK in Chicago. My immune numbers were elevated so she suggested a freeze all cycle. It was risky but we did it. The one and only egg that was fertilized survived for five days and is now frozen. I have one more frozen embryo from the first IVF cycle back in April. Now I am starting on a FET cycle. I just had my AF today and will start BCP tomorrow, with a scheduled transfer at the end of January. So, maybe I should be off of the list for now? Thank you and best of luck to all of you.

---- Siggy warning ------

Me 34 y/o  DH 35 y/o

IVF#1 (ICSI)-- April 2014-- MDL with BCP, 5R, 4 ICSID, 3dt with three embryos, 1 six-day freeze (2BA grade)-- BFN

IVF#2.1 (ICSI)-- August 2014: MDL without BCP-- cancelled

Natural IUI on 11/8 -- BFN

IVF#2.2 (ICSI)--Nov/Dec 2014: MDL without BCP, 5R, 1 ICSID, frozen on day 6 (grade 2BB)

FET #1: transferred two 5 (or 6?)day embryos on January 27. Beta #1 (2/4): 158, Beta #2 (2/6): 391 Beta #3(2/9): 1187 BFP! 

First u/s at 5w1d showed one gestational sac and yolk sac. Second u/s at 6w showed heartbeat at 102. Third u/s at 7w heart rate 145. EDD 10/15/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"