September 2014 Moms
Options

Infomercials -NBR

Alright this board is dead, so let's liven it up. Since the season of gift giving is upon us it got me thinking. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? If so, what was it, and how did you like it?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Infomercials -NBR

• Options
    I can say I have bought from them. However, I didn't buy them from the commercial but from Walgreens.
    The first thing I bought was a bump it. I have always wanted hair like Le Ann Womack, so I thought these would help. Ha, I looked so bad with them in I couldn't leavethe house. I have fine, thin, straight hair so it wasn't a good match for me. So, no Snooki impersonations from me.
    The only other thing I have ever bought was an Orgreenic. I thought it would be a good skillet. I mean heck who doesn't want to be able to just blow an egg out of a skillet or with no hassle wipe out burnt cheese. WRONG! It has to be seasoned like my cast iron skillets. Even seasoning it like it said everything still stuck, and the green coating burnt.
    I had two fails. I will insert pictures so you know what products I'm talking about.
  • Options
    what slushie cups?

i haven't bought anything from an infomercial myself. but i do love me some oxiclean.

anyone bought one of those new wave oven thingers? those commercials are hilarious.

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

• Options
    Love oxiclean! I don't have any infomercial purchasing experience but I can tell I'm going to love reading this thread! The closest I've come is following an ad on Facebook for a cute jacket which led to a super cheap and super cute women's clothing shop. Happily filled my basket for some pp and nursing gear then decided to save money and closed the browser. Then I ran across this article and I'm glad I thought twice!! So funny. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6249572?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
  • Options
    I bought a shake weight. I tried using it and hated it. I can't remember if we even still have it.
  • Options
    @jht14‌ I couldn't watch those comercials without busting up. It just looked so wrong!
  • Options
    kaleb87 said:

@jht14‌ I couldn't watch those comercials without busting up. It just looked so wrong!

Lol I know. Have your seen the South Park episode with the shake weight? It's equally as bad.
  • Options
    @jht14‌ I can't say that I have, but I can only imagine...
  • Options
    I bought the taco bowl pans after they were in stores. Can we say amazing???? They freaking work and no oil, just throw them in the oven and ta-daaaaa! Taco salad bowls!
  • Options
    amom2four said:
    I bought the taco bowl pans after they were in stores. Can we say amazing???? They freaking work and no oil, just throw them in the oven and ta-daaaaa! Taco salad bowls!
    has anyone tried making taco bowls by turning a muffin pan over? like this?

• Options
    I've never used a muffin pan, but that looks like a good idea. I have made them by just rolling foil in a ball then spray it with cooking spray and placing the tortilla shell on it. Also, a oven safe bowl sprayed with cooking spray works.
    I'm disappointed no one has said mentioned any of the below:
  • Options
    I know someone who owns pajama jeans. I'm not sure I would have realized if I hadn't seen the ad recently.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"