Trouble TTC
Options

Best/cheapest way to buy Ovidrel (coupons??)

I know that this has probably been posted before, but I'm looking for the most current info. We're starting our first medicated cycle and our insurance paid for the Letrozole but won't cover the Ovidrel. There's a local specialty pharmacy that has a price of $80 posted on their website but when I called it was $140. They said they have a coupon for it that makes it about $90. Walgreens said it's $147. Anyone know for sure of current coupons or better options for buying? If I can get the same coupon, I'll go to Walgreens cause it's like 1 mile and the fertility pharmacy is like 30 miles from me. Most the websites that said they had coupons that I found never actually said a $ amount or percentage off. Thank you!

Re: Best/cheapest way to buy Ovidrel (coupons??)

• Options
    Not sure if I will be any help but I went to a specialty pharmacy without a coupon and it was $80. I know Walgreens has specialty pharmacies as well but any other pharmacy will be more expensive since they don't keep it in stock and have to order it in. If you don't go to a specialty pharmacy make sure you ask how long it will take to order, my doctor accidentally called it in to Safeway for me and they said it would take a week. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Options
    Hi!
      If you call the manufacturer they will email you a coupon (EMd Serrano 855-659-9765).  They e-mailed me one but I didn't wind up using it as my insurance covered it.  The coupon is for "up to $25 off" your ovidril prescription.  O and the coupon says that you can only use it at certain pharmacies. 

Hope this helps.

WARNING LOSSES MENTIONED
    Me: 30, unexplained
    12/11: Not trying; missed three birth control pills- BFP; m/c at 6 weeks D&C 
    6/13 Clomid 50 mg: BFN; developed 7 cm cyst; benched
    12/13 Surprise BFP! M/C at 8 weeks, D&C
    IUI #1 (11/14) Gonal-F three days of 150 m.g. three days of 300 m.g.; Ovidiril on day 9=  follies 21, 16, 13 BFN;
    IUI #2 (11/14) Gonal-F three days of 150 m.g. three days of 300 m.g.; Ovidiril on day 9=  only three follies all 16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used freedom fertility pharmacy which mailed me my meds it cost $84 and they sent me a $10 rebate coupon

------------
    Razz *
    Me 24: PCOS & elevated Prolactin --- H 28: SA great
    Married <3 September 2012 -- TTC #1 Since September 2013

Femara 5mg + Ovidrel + TI + Progesterone
    = BFP!
    Beta #1:  12/24  371  -  Beta #2:  12/26  898

• Options
    Thank you ladies very much! Freedom seems to be the cheapest but I will have to pay $30 extra because this is my first order. I will probably just end up making the drive to the fertility pharmacy in town. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"