0% 0 votes
5ive
2% 2 votes
Hanson
8% 8 votes
other
12% 12 votes

Re: Which was your favorite boyband?

• I had heard of them but they weren't as big here.. I just thought of another... O-town
  • I still go to BSB concerts...I've even met them several times...Haha but I have a baby now so I can't stalk Nick Carter anymore. Sidenote: I used to be super anti NSync but am now in love with Justin Timberlake. Please don't tell my 15 year old self this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha me too! My 15 year old would be so pissed that I like Justin Timberlake. I'll still cringe if I hear bye bye bye though...I gave up concerts since I got married... :(
  • No New Kids on the Block? For real? I must be old... :(

No, and their comeback was awful, I'm sorry they should have stayed in the 90s
  • No New Kids on the Block? For real? I must be old... :(

I went to the BSBNKOTB tour too lol - 2nd row! It ruled.
  • I liked take that too. I have never even heard of 5ive though.
  • Just have to say I still am very happy that NSync is leading they were my favorite
  • I liked most of them. Didn't think others would Ike 5ive and I'm not from England!
    Together since: 1/19/09 Married: 3/14/09 Newest addition added: 9/7/14
  • NKOTB FOREVA.

imageimage

• Started out BSB but then took one look at Justin and it was NSYNC all the way for me. I watched TLR religiously after school, I was obsessed with their videos. Now I see how cheesy they were!

Still in love with JT, and still watch Carson, only now on the Today show!

Dec '13: First FET 12/20 BFP!!
    12/31 Beta #1: 404 Beta #2: 1,027    
    Baby due 9/9/14     

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ok,  NSYNC fans (or *NSYNC if we're being accurate here, yuk yuk)....

explain. how could you get past JT's awful hair. and those matchy outfits. or the dolls.

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • anewadventureanewadventure member
    edited December 2014
    oh em gee there are so many good pictures to laugh at. please ladies, find some gems, of any group.

ETA: because words.

• NKOTB because I'm an old fart.

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• camichael84camichael84 member
    edited December 2014
    ok,  NSYNC fans (or *NSYNC if we're being accurate here, yuk yuk)....

explain. how could you get past JT's awful hair. and those matchy outfits. or the dolls.

But that's what boy bands do!! That's my biggest complaint with One Direction. They get on stage and it's like none of them realize they are sharing the stage with other guys. They aren't synched up at all (pun only partly intended). Where is the show, 1D? Where is the show?!?!???

ETA: I loved JT's curls. ;)

• GUYS. GUISE. HAY. HAYYYY.

you're failing me. come ON people. this board can be great again, i can FEEL it. (channeling any and all appropriate encouraging speeches here)

HOW CAN WE FAIL TO MAKE THIS THREAD AMAZING?? IT'S SO EASY. THERE IS SO MUCH AMMO, SO MUCH FODDER, SO MANY BAD PICTURES.

i mean, look, aj is wearing...ski goggles? and, like, a terry-cloth bright yellow polo? what? and look at those poses !

so...what's the issue? talking about STTN is way more fun? everyone is on the baby names board? making a siggy is so hard for the remaining members that posting pictures is way over the top difficult?

work with me here people. :((

(ok, hissy fit over.)

• ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited December 2014
    I never thought anyone in NSYNC was cute and they were my favorite. My sister was all in love with Lance, even after he came out.

Eta: I lie I thought JT was the best looking but still didn't think of him as cute. Especially that yellow hair.
  • I always thought it was sad that they made Justin from 98* wear a shirt even when everyone else was topless. Poor guy lol.
  • braybee said:
    I always thought it was sad that they made Justin from 98* wear a shirt even when everyone else was topless. Poor guy lol.
    maybe he didn't have a sweet tramp stamp on his back.

lol, it's like they thought no one would notice?. btw, i still think nick lachey looks the same. it's kind of weird, actually.

• @kshayes0315‌ I'm a 90s George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, we'll all 90s country girl. I was in love with Tim McGraw he grew up not to far from where I live and I got to sing with him on stage at Swamp Stock when I was 4. Talk about the best day ever!
  • VavavictoriaVavavictoria member
    edited December 2014
    Boy bands were one thing, but the BEST movie was Wild America. Devon Sawa, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Scott Bairstow = OMG! Those three in that movie made me rewind that VHS many times. :x
    I pretty much had my marriage to JTT planned out until I realized I am 2 inches taller than he is. Nothing against short guys but I have no desire to loom over my date in heels.

Eta:words
  • I watched little Giants more times than I care to admit to get my Devon fix. I almost want to watch it now but I'm afraid it will be bad like other awesome movies of my childhood. (ninja turtles for example - not quite as bad ass as an adult lol)
  • hahaha oh my god.

• None... Too young for nkotb too old for the rest. I was at a Mariah Carey concert and nsync opened.they were roaming the crowd and girls went nuts and I had no clue why as I didn't recognize them. Justin put his arm around me as though I should go wild or take a picture. I was just weirded out and thought his curls were the nerdiest hair do ever.
    Lilypie - (JLjB)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"