Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Gift Ideas for 3 Children under 3?

Any ideas for holiday gifts for a family with 3 small children- newborn, 1 year old, and 3 year old. I have many ideas for individual gifts for each of them, but also want to get something for the parents that specifically will help them with multiple little ones.  I am doing individual gifts for the parents too, such as gift cards and helping them get some time out of the house... but I am interested in any specific items that would really help parents who have more than 1 small child.  Thank you!!

Re: Gift Ideas for 3 Children under 3?

• How about some music related toy? They could dance and sing along with. Like the Elmo or Mickey mouse dancing toys. Around that age (excluding the newborn), they love something that moves around or makes noises.
    Or this new toy that I came across on Amazon that's a cute bunny shaped mp3 player/night light called Alilo. It's safe for all three children as well.
  •  Unfortunately we do not live in the same state so I dont want to focus to much on giving them a night out because they do not have a regular babysitter.  It does not necessarily have to be for all the kids, just something that would help the parents out... for example, I found a gadget that connects 2 umbrella strollers together to make it into one.  It is nice because they can throw it in the car without using the big stroller that takes up much more space.

• Loading the player...
  • Do they need anything to organize the house maybe? Like a storage solution for toys, books, etc. Or maybe a maid service gift certificate? Someone else cleaning my house would be so amazing...
    I also read an idea to keep kids art projects in scrapbook albums, that way you can save those adorable pictures they churn out, maybe they would like something like that?
  • lana22lana22 member
    edited December 2014
    i would stay away from toys. they prob have more than enough crap around their house. if you're sure they could use the umbrella stroller thing, that sounds nice, but make sure there's a gift receipt? 

something like delivered meals or gift cards sounds perfect. so hard to say specific items that could help --  they'd know best, and if you send them something they don't need it's just a pita to return it.

for me personally, i need an ipod to put music on for the kids. if they don't have something like that, i'd recommend that as a gift (maybe w/ some music pre installed), but obv very dependent on your friends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"