Infertility

Who's cycling in January??

2»

Re: Who's cycling in January??

• I'll be. Just started my ocp tonight for my first ivf cycle in jan after 5
    Failed clomid and I failed
    Iui cycles
  • Anyone else feel like January is soooo long from now?? 

I can't even start the progesterone shots until my Jan cycle because of the timing and I feel like with no appointments, shots, nothing to keep the ball rolling that this month is just going by sooo slow...
  • Loading the player...
  • I still have appointments once a week for my upcoming biopsy so that is all I can think about but I remember having that feeling in September waiting for my first FET. At least the holidays are distracting.
    me 33- everything looks good
    mister 34- PCD zero motilty 
    TTC#1 using donor sperm
    IUI#1 Dec 2nd-BFN
    IUI# Dec 28th-BFN
    IUI#3 Jan 26th-BFN
    IUI#4  Feb 26th-BFP
    mc March 2014
    IUI#5 April 6th prometrium-BFN
    IUI #6 cancled ovulated too early
    IVF# 1 July
    ER: Aug 3rd: 18R 15M 14F
    10 embryos frozen
    ET: Oct. 7th 1x5BA blast-BFN
    ET: Jan 9th 1x3AA blast- Beta 1/21

imageimageimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Good luck with the appointment @NariaDreaming

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Good luck with the appointment today @NariaDreaming I hope it goes well. 

I got off the phone with one of the IVF nurses a little bit ago and am all set. So I'll get the blood work done and hopefully start lupron shots the day after Christmas. I've got the medicine class set up for the 22nd. So I'm thinking this month is going to fly by for me. 
  • @NariaDreaming - GL with your appointment!

My TTC Story:

Me: 40,DH: 48, Married 10/07/2011, TTC since 09/2011, 03/2012 Started Clomid, 04/2012
    Clomid, 05/2012 Clomid, 06/2012 Went to RE, he found a plum size fibroid in uterus, husband has low sperm count, 06/06/2012 Removed fibroid, 08/2012 Hysteroscopy
    IVF #1 October 2012 - Retrieved 8 eggs, 5 fertilized, 10/13/2012 Transferred 3 embryos - 8, 5, and 4 cells,
    the other 2 eggs did not survive freezing, 10/26/2012 BFP!! Beta: 11, 10/26/12 Beta: 2 = Chemical Pregnancy
    IVF #2 - March 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 4 Frosties - 8, 9, 7, and 7 cells all in good condition. 

IVF #3 - May 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 2 eggs, 2 fertilized, 2 Frosties - 6 and 8 in good condition. 
    FET #1 - September 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - both 8 cells - BFN

FET#2 - November 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - BFN

FET#3 - February 2014

*PAIF/SAIF Welcome*

image image  image image   image image

• Fingers crossed @NariaDreaming‌. It looks real likely that I will be joining you guys for the January group. Doing IVF cycle now with the ER on Thursday most likely, but due to fear of OHSS it sounds like they will not do a fresh transfer.
  • NariaDreaming. Are you using estrace? I did EPP with my last cycle and it wasn't so bad other than the smurf cooch issue.

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• I'm cycling in January too! At least, that's the plan. I'm guessing I'll starting stimming Christmas week (while my parents are visiting woooo). I'm sooo excited! But also freaking out, it's taking forever to get here, but it's also right around the corner!

****Loss in Sig****
    3T Sig Challenge: New Year's Resolutions

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Marie Curie

Married 2010, together since 2006. TTC for #1 since March 2012, actively charting since November 2013
    March 2014 - HSG left tube blocked, right tube partially blocked bilaterial partial obstruction; onward to the RE in April
    May 1, 2014 - Lap surgery and chromopertubation; Dr removed a bit of endo, but everything looks healthy & tubes are clear!
    May 2014- First medicated cycle, 2.5mg femara+TI; BFN
    June 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI
    on 6/18= BFP on 6/28!; C/P on 7/3
    July 2014- 2.5mg femara + IUI #2 on 7/18. Starting progesterone 7/23, bfn
    August 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI # 3 on 8/15. BFN
    Tx break
    IVF #1 -
    12/1 - TOT & SIS- RE found a polyp
    12/15 - Hysterscopic surgery to remove the polyp; additional polyps found and removed

12/29- Good baseline u/s, 12 antral follies
    12/30- Started stimming
    1/10 - ER: 17 retrieved, 14 fertilized!
      My Ovulation Chart - No data,  just meds
  • I had my saline sono and my calendar review yesterday and my endometrial biopsy this morning.  Saline sono was clear and I shoudl have the results of the biopsy either the end of the week or early next week.  The biopsy was "fun."  She had to scrape twice because she didn't get enough tissue for the sample the first time.  My lining must be nice and thin on BCPs.  Barring any bad results from the biopsy, I should be all set for my January FET!

I started prednisone today and should do blood work with my RI in two weeks to make sure my NK cells and cytokines are supressed by the pred.  I still have to figure out the timing of the blood work since it will be right around Christmas and I have to find a date that my clinic can draw the blood and when the lab is open to receive the shipment (I have the kit drawn locally and overnight it to the lab in Chicago).  I start lupron 12/22 and my baseline is 1/1.  My transfer is tentatively set for 1/20.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I will be doing a fresh cycle in January. IVF #2 for me.
  • Count me officially in for January for a FET since the hormones are too out of whack for a fresh transfer after my ER Thursday morning.
  • Oh man ì couldn't even eat after my ER. I ate maybe 1 meal a day for a week. That was one of the main reasons they even did the scan on my abdomen before I was supposed to have my transfer. I guess an abdomen filled with fluid will keep u from wanting to eat lol.
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • @Buttmonkey34 my FET is estimated for around that day also! Assuming my Jan period comes on time.. which is never a sure bet!!  :) 
  • @sweetshellieh I had many symptoms of OHSS and my ovaries were almost touching still at the time of ET, but the doc said there was minimal fluid buildup in my abdomen. He proceeded with the transfer. I did not voice my concern with that at the time, figuring I should trust the doctor's judgement. I wish I had spoken up and not had the transfer done.

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • How long after CD 1 is an FET usually done?I'm wondering if mine will be around that day too based on when I think I should get AF! I'm guessing if this cycle is normal, I should get AF around the 3rd of January? Maybe a couple of days before that. (Sorry TMI, but hopefully not the 1st cuz I want some new years fun with my hubby lol )
  • My transfer was cd19 I believes.
    me 33- everything looks good
    mister 34- PCD zero motilty 
    TTC#1 using donor sperm
    IUI#1 Dec 2nd-BFN
    IUI# Dec 28th-BFN
    IUI#3 Jan 26th-BFN
    IUI#4  Feb 26th-BFP
    mc March 2014
    IUI#5 April 6th prometrium-BFN
    IUI #6 cancled ovulated too early
    IVF# 1 July
    ER: Aug 3rd: 18R 15M 14F
    10 embryos frozen
    ET: Oct. 7th 1x5BA blast-BFN
    ET: Jan 9th 1x3AA blast- Beta 1/21

imageimageimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My clinic does lupron down regulation with FETs.  My baseline is 12/30 and my transfer is tentatively 1/20, so around 3 weeks.  We\hen I did a FET with a different clinc that just used estrace and PIO, I had a lining check on CD 13, everything looked good so I started PIO and transfered 5 days later, which would have been 18 days after CD 1.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Hi ladies, I'm so excited for this group! It's gonna be a big one! I haven't posted on this thread in a bit but I love reading through everyone's comments and updates. I just had surgery last week to remove yet another fibroid and as soon as AF shows I'm ready to prep for my FET! I'm so excited to finally transfer something from my October cycle. @Twinkie0612‌ - that is great news that you made it through your endo biopsy and you are one step closer to your FET! @crazycatlady4‌ - sorry to hear about your freeze all. I had the same problem. My progesterone just kept climbing. I hope this is the right move for both of us and we are both successful in the new year! I hate waiting but if it helps then it's worth it. @Buttmonkey34‌ - yay for AF!!!! I'm so happy for you that she finally arrived and you can start prepping for your FET! @SweetieShellieH‌ - first of all thanks so much for getting this thread started and running the badge and name polls! Can't wait to find out what everyone selected and to get this January party started! Also, so glad you asked about a typical FET cycle length. This is my first and I couldn't find good info online. I had the same question. I think AF will show up for me right around Xmas, but who knows after the surgery. I hope she holds out a little longer for you so that you and DH can enjoy your New Years Eve fun! To all the other ladies in this group, I look forward to getting to know you better in the coming weeks and I will be thinking about you all and keeping my fingers permanently crossed for tons of success!

• Me! I started BCPs on Wednesday and my baseline U/S is Jan 9 for IVF #1. We are doing PGS so freezing all for hopefully a FET in February. I'm excited to finally be doing this!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Me:35, blocked left tube, RPL, AMA  DH: 34, low morph & borderline count
    TTC since 8/2012
    1st ever BFP 11/4/13 - CP 11/6 @ 4w4d
    12/2013: 50 mg Clomid + trigger + IUI TI + progesterone = BFN (all follies on left side)
    1/2014: 50 mg Clomid + trigger + IUI #1 + progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 14 dpIUI = 51 Beta #2 16 dpIUI = 144 Beta #3 19 dpIUI = 354
    U/S @ 6w1d = empty gestational sac. Heartbroken :( D&C 2/22/14
    ~Mental Health Break~
    6/2014: Clomid + ASA 81 mg + trigger + IUI #2 + progesterone = BFN
    7/2014: Clomid + ASA + trigger + IUI #3 + progesterone = CP
    ~Mental Health Break #2~
    1/2015: IVF #1 - please be our rainbow baby!
  • @lilycakes78‌ - I hope AF comes quickly for us so we can get prepped for our FET's! You have waited long enough from your ER!
  • I will be in this group for FET #1, tentatively set for Jan 6th if all goes right. Dr. has me on bc for 10 days then on Estrace & progesterone suppositories. I am happy I was able to get a transfer in so soon. My clinic is closed for two weeks due to the holiday.
  • Well I am officially out of this group.  Just talked to my nurse and I am scheduled for February.  On a happy note I am happy with their plan for this FET.  Hopefully the changes will make the difference!  GL Precious Penguins!!

My TTC Story:

Me: 40,DH: 48, Married 10/07/2011, TTC since 09/2011, 03/2012 Started Clomid, 04/2012
    Clomid, 05/2012 Clomid, 06/2012 Went to RE, he found a plum size fibroid in uterus, husband has low sperm count, 06/06/2012 Removed fibroid, 08/2012 Hysteroscopy
    IVF #1 October 2012 - Retrieved 8 eggs, 5 fertilized, 10/13/2012 Transferred 3 embryos - 8, 5, and 4 cells,
    the other 2 eggs did not survive freezing, 10/26/2012 BFP!! Beta: 11, 10/26/12 Beta: 2 = Chemical Pregnancy
    IVF #2 - March 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 4 Frosties - 8, 9, 7, and 7 cells all in good condition. 

IVF #3 - May 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 2 eggs, 2 fertilized, 2 Frosties - 6 and 8 in good condition. 
    FET #1 - September 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - both 8 cells - BFN

FET#2 - November 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - BFN

FET#3 - February 2014

*PAIF/SAIF Welcome*

image image  image image   image image

• Awww too bad, but glad u got a good plan! GL @cwoodward777‌
  • Hi Ladies,

I will also be cycling this January - I start stims on the 20th.

This will be my first IVF so I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of terrified and (cautiously) optimistic.

Me (30): Blocked fallopian tube, mild Hypothyroidism

DH (31): Low motility and morphology<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Married: 8/11, TTC since 1/14

IVF #1: January 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"